Watchespn access on my LG G2

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Feel sorry for you. Its only on my lg g2. Tried on S3 no luck. Fire hd same. IPhone and iPad no luck. On pc it said powered by dish but nothing worked.

Just wait couple of days more. Scott gut is not wrong. Can't wait to watch the WC games on my tablets

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I can't wait for ESPN 3 on my 65 inch plasma (fingers crossed).

Sent from my Droid RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk2

Anybody can get ESPN 3. It is the other ESPN channels that require a participating provider, and still no seeing it on Nexus, laptop (or Roku for that matter)

Anybody can get ESPN 3. It is the other ESPN channels that require a participating provider, and still no seeing it on Nexus, laptop (or Roku for that matter)

If you are at home you should be able to watch other Espn channel on tv via dish or dish anywhere app via sling.

I've had the Watch ESPN app installed on my phone for a few months just in case forgetting to ask a friend for his login. Opened it today on my Nexus 4 and I can watch ESPN and ESPN 2 programming with a powered by Dish logo on top. I never logged in inside the app but it appears that logging in for the NBC Sports Live Extra app last month also has me logged in for this app (they use the same powered by Dish logo).

So maybe it's the fact I've had it for awhile or maybe because I logged in through a similar app or maybe it's just luck.

Edit: tried it on my tablet. Installed it from the Play Store, opened it and everything was locked, nothing to view as I was not logged in. Opened the NBC Live Extra app, logged in with Dish. I then closed the WatchESPN app (with the recent apps button in Android). When I reopened the WatchESPN app, everything was unlocked and powered by Dish! Of course, YMMV and this loophole could be closed at anytime. This was done on an Asus Transformer Pad running Android 4.3.

Last edited:
I've had the Watch ESPN app installed on my phone for a few months just in case forgetting to ask a friend for his login. Opened it today on my Nexus 4 and I can watch ESPN and ESPN 2 programming with a powered by Dish logo on top. I never logged in inside the app but it appears that logging in for the NBC Sports Live Extra app last month also has me logged in for this app (they use the same powered by Dish logo).

So maybe it's the fact I've had it for awhile or maybe because I logged in through a similar app or maybe it's just luck.

I just downloaded for the first time a couple days ago and was able to watch w no info asked for...not sure why it works for some and not others but I'm def not complaining haha

Ding, we have a winner! Installed the NBC app, logged into it with my Dish sign-in, closed the app & opened WatchESPN and, shazaam, automatically recognized / logged on showing powered by Dish. Thank you!

Sent from my Droid RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk2

Edit: tried it on my tablet. Installed it from the Play Store, opened it and everything was locked, nothing to view as I was not logged in. Opened the NBC Live Extra app, logged in with Dish. I then closed the WatchESPN app (with the recent apps button in Android). When I reopened the WatchESPN app, everything was unlocked and powered by Dish! Of course, YMMV and this loophole could be closed at anytime. This was done on an Asus Transformer Pad running Android 4.3.

That can be the reason why it worked for me since i use nbc live extra app quite a lot since dish don't provide the HD feed in PR. Never checked espn app till the date I opened this thread. Will try on my s3 to see if it works.

Thats it. I was logged into watchespn with my cox login for espn3 stuff on Note 2. When I opened nbc live extra it was logged into my cox acct and not Dish. I logged out and relogged in to nbc live extra with my Dish acct and now watchespn says dish powered and everything is unlocked and I just started watching espnu on my Note 2

Its not like its a trick or a loophole. If I try to watch espn deportes...I get an error pointing to go to dish to have that programming as part of my package (screen attached earlier). Maybe its part of automated process between these tv everywhere apps and providers. They seem to be working more closely now. So don't think espm will close this

It did not work for me!

Human.tried it on my S3 and it worked. Try to install watch TNT & it also worked with it. Close Espn app and try login either I watch TNT app or nbc live extra app. Once logged in, launch the Espn app. That's what worked for me.

Nice! Logged into nbcsn, then went to watch espn, bam, live action! Using samsung galaxy tab.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)