watching ProSieben, a german tv station, in the USA

MikeCTM2

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 10, 2005
02 530i sport
hello. I'm really hoping i can get some help. For the past 2 1/2 years i've been subscribing to ProSiebenSat.1 Welt (Dishnetwork channel 726). This is a german-language dishnetwork international channel. well a few weeks ago i guess because of financial trouble their programming has completely changed. So to get to the point, I'm desperately investigating if it is possible for me to somehow receive Prosieben here in the United States. Prosieben is a tv station in Germany.

Ordering channels/programming through Dishnetwork is ofcourse easy. i know that trying to get a german tv station via a high-speed internet connection is quite something different.

I hope i'm in the right forum. otherwise, please advise where to go. I'm hoping there's some friendly helpful people out there who wouldn't mind getting me up-to-speed on if it's possible and if so, what i'd need to do.

I can get a high-speed DSL internet connection here. Is that good enough to watch tv on? they offer 3 speeds. Do i need the highest? would a Direct Way high-speed internet dish be better ?

i appreciate the time and help

IPTV is the way to go and if you want ProSiebensat1.Welt
Go here NEXTV

They are a real and legit company and althought there website is NOT uptodate they do have 6 german channels
ProSiebensat1.Welt
DW
ARD
ZDF
RTL 2
Euronews

The quality is quite good and it's so easy to use and hook up.

you need a good high speed internet connection then you run an ethernet cable from your Router to there box then hook up there box to your tv and thats it.

Here is a video from youtube showing how easy it is Now this is a different company but is excatly the same
YouTube - ÐŸÐ¾Ð´ÐºÐ»ÑŽÑ‡ÐµÐ½Ð¸Ñ Ð±Ð¾ÐºÑа к ТВ

hope this helps anymore questions let me know i'll help you as much as i can. I have used IPTV for about 3 years now and i LOVE it!!!!!!!!

Prosieben

hi. i'm watching ProSiebenSat.1 Welt right now. i still get channel 726 (ProSiebenSat.1 Welt) through Dishnetwork. They've eliminated most of the excellent Prosieben shows though. That's why i want to get Prosieben, or Sat.1 Comedy.

I really don't need any of those six. What about one that offers Sat.1, N24, Kabel Eins, Sat.1 Comedy, or Prosieben?

I can get DSL in three different speeds. Basic does up to 700kb/sec then Express 1MB/sec then Pro 1.5MB/sec and then Elite does 3MB/sec which one should i get to watch uninterupted video?

closure

Neues von
ProSiebenSat.1 Welt

Beginning May 21st back on your screen:

TV total Daily, Mein neues Leben XXL, N24 Wissen, Mein neuer Job, Abenteuer Leben, Zwei bei Kallwass, Genial daneben und more.

Just to let anyone reading this know, the good programming is coming back. so i don't have to worry about this anymore. the abovevormentioned is from their website. their website is prosiebensat1welt dot com

ps - the best thing i had found up to this point was onlinetvrecorder dot com i guess i could download any program i selected for them to record after it aires. an hour show is about 500MB i was told. not really IPTV. just downloading a big ass video file to playback on my computer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)