Wavefrontier T 90???

Status
Please reply by conversation.
oops

Those 3 posts from mine are all from the review I did :)
Silly me! I was going by the URL.
That review thread is very worthwhile reading.!.

Anyway, the point I was trying to make, is that we've got some very experienced people on the forum running T90's.
Quite a few.!

Which lnb???

Hi,

I have the T 90 and want to buy the Z10L for 25+shipping. Does anyone has another opinion or suggestion for an lnb to receive 97W????

you should probably make another 10 threads about this lnb question ;)

As it's been said in other threads you've made, any standard linear lnbf will work for you. $25 + shipping for a single standard lnbf is probably not the best deal you can get, but not terribly bad. Shop around and you can pickup something for around $10 shipped.

merged yet another thread...I guess between the multiple posts and the multiple PM's he sends me he'll figure it out soon :rolleyes:

and most of the Wave Frontier ones are CIRCULAR only...they wont work for 97W

I like the Invacom LNBF's, but their size is very large. I have also had great signal reception with the DMSI JSC322 and it is also less expensive. (locally for me at $20.00) Many here like the mini that Anole has posted. With your dish you will have to consider the size of what you end up getting for you can mount the LNBS's you need. If they are too big, you will not be able to physically mouint hem where needed. Look through the various posts on how people have their multiple LNBF's mounted. At one time I have cut part of the feedhorn away with a hack saw for I could get a second LNBF mounted close enough to another. There are lots of posts to learn from. Search through the forum and take in the knowledge from what others have to offer with their various posts.

merged yet another thread...I guess between the multiple posts and the multiple PM's he sends me he'll figure it out soon :rolleyes:

and most of the Wave Frontier ones are CIRCULAR only...they wont work for 97W

Iceberg,

In your review you said that reverse DBS were needed but couldn't you just change your setting on the receiver or do I blind scan with standard DBS on a FTA receiver like a SV8000HD

Iceberg,

In your review you said that reverse DBS were needed but couldn't you just change your setting on the receiver or do I blind scan with standard DBS on a FTA receiver like a SV8000HD
He was talking about using reverse lnb for his subscription receivers since you cannot modify the channel settings on those receivers.

He was talking about using reverse lnb for his subscription receivers since you cannot modify the channel settings on those receivers.

Ok, thanks. There's not a lot a places that sell the T90 and the best price I can find is from Wave Frontier directly. They sell the T90 with 2 M20R for $235, anyone know of a better price.

That is what I was finding too. I've had my finger "on the trigger" for a few days now. Just haven't placed the order yet. I did contact wave frontier, and they agreed to send linears instead of circular lnbs with the t90 for the same price - which was good for me since I only want regular linears for the most part, and can reuse circulars off of old dtv/dish systems for those dish sats that I want to blindscan for freebies occasionally.

That is what I was finding too. I've had my finger "on the trigger" for a few days now. Just haven't placed the order yet. I did contact wave frontier, and they agreed to send linears instead of circular lnbs with the t90 for the same price - which was good for me since I only want regular linears for the most part, and can reuse circulars off of old dtv/dish systems for those dish sats that I want to blindscan for freebies occasionally.

I'm located in Miami, I want to get 129, 119, 118.8, 110 and 91. Is there a way to also get 82?

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)