Wayward Pines

Amen to that!

Unless something dramatic happens, looks like Margaret is now gone, too. At least that's what appeared to be the case at the end of the last episode. After all the time building her up, I'm shocked they killed her off that quickly.

Also interesting the developments of Jason's girlfriend. She seems to be getting closer to the rest of the town folks, and getting more fed up with the way Jason is trying to run the town. I'm waiting on him to dump her anyway, since she can't have his kids. I bet there's a breakup and she ends up leading the resistance before this is all said and done.

I wonder if that might be the direction they are trying to take this series, if they decided to try to run it on a yearly basis. Each season starts with a new group of players being awakened, and thru the season try to survive only to have some epic fail, then next season wake up a new bunch to try a different route to survival. Have enough carry overs from prior season for lessons learned, flashbacks, etc.
Looking at spoilers for the next two episodes, with the last being the season finale, it looks like they are taking a page from the books & the season finale will end like the book series did(in which case, they better have a damn good security system to keep the Abbies out of the inner mountain while they take the "big snooze.")

Looking at spoilers for the next two episodes, with the last being the season finale, it looks like they are taking a page from the books & the season finale will end like the book series did(in which case, they better have a damn good security system to keep the Abbies out of the inner mountain while they take the "big snooze.")

My thinking as well. I suppose those of us that didn't like the end of the books will get a chance to see where that story goes.

My thinking as well. I suppose those of us that didn't like the end of the books will get a chance to see where that story goes.
Once the season finale airs, & if it goes according to the book series, I'll have a lot to say about it. What comes to mind is the "Marky Mark(Mark Wahlberg)" version of the movie Planet of the Apes, it would be funny if the Wayward Pines' guys wake up & end up in a world like "Marky Mark" ended up in at the conclusion of the Planet of the Apes movie.

Chances are, it will go the route of UTH, get another year, though it really shouldn't and go off the even deeper end next year.

Then again, when you can start a show with all new people each year, no telling what may happen.

I was pretty sure that I heard "crunch, crunch, crunch" after Kerry went out & then closed the gate. It also seemed like Yedlin was being mean to Kerry, rubbing in that she & Jason had the same blood type, along with the fact that Jason was frozen in a pod after she was. I felt that he was being cruel to her.

Big thing that NOBODY seems to be talking about in post-episode reviews, what were the Abbies building when Margaret called for them to be assembled? It looked like a cross between something the Orcs were building in "Lord of the Rings the Two Towers" & the Tower of Babel.

Big thing that NOBODY seems to be talking about in post-episode reviews, what were the Abbies building when Margaret called for them to be assembled? It looked like a cross between something the Orcs were building in "Lord of the Rings the Two Towers" & the Tower of Babel.

In the books it was a city of sorts. I suppose the meaning is they were forming their own society.

Well they are now effectively in the same place that book 3 ended minus a few people. Since Crouch is still involved I am curious where he thinks it will go next assuming a season three is coming.

It also seemed like Yedlin was being mean to Kerry, rubbing in that she & Jason had the same blood type, along with the fact that Jason was frozen in a pod after she was. I felt that he was being cruel to her.
Seemed more to me that he was just trying to get her to finally realize that she was,er,sleeping with her son,without coming right out and say it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)