WCCB Charlotte Gone?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

CharlesH

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 6, 2008
NC
Is anyone else having issues with WCCB's OTA signal not being there? I normally receive 18-5 (CW), 18-6 (Antenna), 18-7 (MeTV), and 18-8 (QVC). I am not getting anything currently. I am not sure if something happened to the transmitters or what.

Thanks!

You don't actually receive WCCB, you receive its translator, W20DD-D. Are you receiving W42DR-D (the WSOC/WAXN translator, 6-1 and 6-2)?

- Trip

You don't actually receive WCCB, you receive its translator, W20DD-D. Are you receiving W42DR-D (the WSOC/WAXN translator, 6-1 and 6-2)?

- Trip

If anything it is most likely power related. NC has massive power outages as a result of the storms

- Trip

Yes I receive 6-1 & 6-2. Both signals are very strong. I tweeted WCCB but no response yet.

If anything it is most likely power related. NC has massive power outages as a result of the storms

I figure weather but wasn't sure if anyone else was having the same problem. Hopefully with it being in the 40s and sunny today, they can get it fixed.

I missed Svengoolie last night.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)