[Connecticut] WCCC is no more?!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I was liistening between 4:40 and 5 pm while driving home, because I saw the brief glimpse of this post at lunchitime at work. I was thiinking it was a stunt (not realizing the station had been sold) I was trying to think what they could "flip" to monday morning and say gotcha.. But I guess not. I loved CCC growing up, it really is sad to see them go. For a while I think they even had a wrestling show on that had behind the scenes stuff, that was a great show. Howard Stern , the Litch. Of course Steven Wayne. Man this is so sad. I was really really hoping it was a stunt. The past year I really couldn't listen much, it didn't seem to "fit me" anymore . I loved the way they went out.
It really was a great sign off. Sadly the last 5 hours of CCC were the best in a long time. I wish we had more of "The Rock". There isn't a station around here or maybe anywhere that was as special as WCCC back in the day.

Reactions: Annie61
Apparently WAAF (97.7/107.3) out of Mass is on TuneIn Radio. I put it on yesterday and heard a band I hadn't heard of in high school, who's releasing a new album today. Glad there's still some rock around.

wlzx (lazer 99.3), out of northampton, ma is on tune-in as well. before the change to classic, wccc and waaf were quite similar, and wlzx is somewhat the same as waaf... not many choices in western / southern new england for this format. i wished i knew about that drc thing - i actually listened to that station with my father in the 70's and 80s, and about 15 or so years ago i started listening to it myself as i grew older.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts