We don't need Scifi HD or TBS HD we have something better!

You're absolutely right. All the beer-guzzling, cheeto eating couch potatoes should be out exercising instead of spending their life watching sports playoffs and not so HD channels. E* will gain a lot of fitness-conscious viewers. :)

And to think I have been waiting all day for this big surprise that everyone has been so excited about today. I'm going to bed, wait, no, I'm grabbing a bag of potato chips and watching Veria TV. I hope this isn't what you were waiting for Scott, was it?

I didn't think it could get worse till I read this in the press release

"Veria TV will serve as a destination channel showcasing the natural wellness lifestyle, 24-hours perday in 100% high definition."

Maybe they don't know what that is and think that's what they're seeing now. Heck, maybe they eat so much health food they can SEE HD on an SD channel.

I feel sick.

Go fish

What happened to the Fish HD channel? Did Charlie forget to feed them and they all died? :hungry:

I think dish is further cooperating with Veria by making us vomit every time we look at uplink reports and press releases for new channels. That should keep us all nice and slim.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)