We don't need Scifi HD or TBS HD we have something better!

Actually, veria shows some goof old fashion movies. Last night it was Seems Like Old Times, tomorrow California Suite. Don't know how it fits with the health and nature theme, but they are fairly good movies nevertheless. What worries me is the national Bocce national championship is coming up. Will Dish have enough capacity to add the National Bocce Network HD and 4 alternative NBN HD channels in time for the championship?

I didn't think it could get worse till I read this in the press release

"Veria TV will serve as a destination channel showcasing the natural wellness lifestyle, 24-hours perday in 100% high definition."
What's really awesome is last night they showed Ghostbusters II, and it was the worst SD picture quality I have ever seen on Dish Network (not that I'm saying it's E*'s fault, probably was sent to them in that quality). My girlfriend called it "the YouTube version" hehe...

And still I'm not sure what Ghostbusters II has to do with healthy living. :confused:

Has anyone watched anything on this channel yet? Anything worthwhile?

I DVR'd something or other about diseases and cures, a regular series, but haven't watched it yet.

I had a timer set to wake up my 622 on the Congrats 61.5 station every day at 3:15AM and whenever I turn the box on I hear that elevator music and immediately hit channel up to get out of it, which brings me to Veria while I can then look at the guide without the 61.5 congrats channel music. So I have caught glimpses of it. Much of it looks kind of crappy, and just about every time I have turned it on they have a scroll at the bottom asking if you are enjoying the free preview, it will soon be $2.99/mo... confusion here, as it said it was included with AT250. But anyway, they should be using that bandwidth for Fox Business in SD instead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)