We know Logo-Hd and BETJ-HD don't really exist...how about BET-HD?

Funny..nobody complained about SCIFI-HD when it too almost a year to show something in HD

I don't think that is true but THIS IS NOT ABOUT HOW MUCH HD PROGRAMMING THEY SHOW!

There is no Logo-HD or BETJ-HD. Therefore, they can show zero HD. It doesn't matter how much or how little HD programming they have...they don't have the mechanism to deliver it. If you have any evidence to the contrary, by all means, present it.

MTV, CMT, and BET may show very little HD, but they are actual HD feeds. I have no problem with them being presented as such. I have a problem with SD feeds being sold as HD. Especially since they were LITERALLY being sold as HD...you were expected to pay extra to get them.

I'm sure that these feeds will appear eventually, much like WFN-HD did. I just think it's a little unethical to keep SD channels away from SD-only viewers in the interest of saving money, and charging HD viewers extra for non HD programming.

I'm actually interested to see what will air on BETJ in the future. That channel reminds me more of the classic version of BET than what currently airs on BET.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)