WE tv preview

clj2

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 14, 2009
South Carolina
I've been getting a "preview" of WE tv (and Style, I believe) on my Dish Family package....just wondering, how long will this last? Thanks.

DISH Network - Entertain - 1.888.825.2557
Style - Classic Gold 250 Ch. 115 - showing 4/29 - 5/27

Style is the home of makeovers, from fashion, to beauty to home to community. Style provides expertise and inspiration for women who aspire to look fabulous, live well, be daring and celebrate life in progress.
The "Before" is great, but imagine the "After".
we.gif
WE tv - Classic Silver 200 Ch. 128 - showing 4/29 - 5/27

WE tv is the source for progressive, confident women looking to satisfy their curiosity with fascinating original stories that entertain, inform and give women something they can't help but talk about.
In May, don't miss WE tv's new original series I Want to Save Your Life every Saturday at 10pm ET. Inspired by his own success in overcoming child obesity, follow Charles Stuart Platkin, a nutrition and public health advocate, on his incredible mission to bring Americans back to a healthy lifestyle!
tennis.gif
Tennis Channel - Classic Gold 250 and Gold HD Ch. 400 - showing 5/20 - 6/10

Tennis Channel is the only 24-hour, television-based multimedia destination dedicated to both the professional sport and passionate lifestyle of tennis. The network has the most concentrated single-sport coverage in television, with telecast rights to more than 60 top-tier tournaments including all 4 Grand Slams.

MGMLogo.jpg
MGM HD - PlatunumHD Ch. 98 - Showing 5/22 - 5/25

MGM HD features hand-picked movies from the celebrated Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer film library – one of the largest modern film libraries in the world. Viewers can enjoy round-the-clock hit movies, such as Rainman, Four Weddings and a Funeral, Dances With Wolves, Raging Bull, The Usual Suspects and Man in the Iron Mask, as well as popular collections like Legally Blonde, Rocky, James Bond, Pink Panther and more- all in HD.

default.asp

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)