WealthTV Inks Deal With Insight Communications

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
Top 10 MSO Signs Long-Term Affiliate Deal With Premier Lifestyle and Entertainment Network

SAN DIEGO, July 25 /PRNewswire/ -- WealthTV, the premier lifestyle and entertainment network, today announced that it has completed a 10 year agreement with Insight Communications, one of the top ten MSOs in the United States, for distribution of WealthTV in standard digital, high definition and video on demand service.

"It is our goal to provide our customers with high-caliber entertainment options," said Melani Griffith, Vice President of Programming, Insight Communications. "By offering WealthTV in HD, Standard Digital and VOD, we're providing viewers with a wide range of entertainment and lifestyle programming that is both family-friendly and educational as well as entertaining."

Insight follows a number of successful WealthTV launches from a myriad of cities from Los Angeles, California to Stanford, Maine carried by numerous MSOs, including Charter Communications, Verizon, Armstrong, WOW, US Cable, Metrocast, Champion Broadband, and many others. WealthTV features a wide range of family-friendly, aspirational programming from exotic travel to entertaining and educational shows all designed to have broad appeal.

"We're excited to join the programming line-up at one of the most advanced and well-respected MSOs in the Nation," stated Charles Herring, President of WealthTV. "WealthTV's broad appeal and ability to allow viewers to live the American dream now by simply watching their TV, will deliver what viewers in the Midwest are seeking for and dreaming of."

Source

There were a couple shows on WealthTV that I really enjoyed when they were on VOOM: Wealth on Health and Show me the Funny. E* w/VOOM HD Pak is ok, but I still miss all the HD (and at an affordable price) that was only offered by VOOM. The 942 is a very nice addition, but I would kick it to the curb and go back to VOOM in a heartbeat. E* needs to add the remaining VOOM HD Originals and beef up their meager HD Pak - WealthTV would be a welcome addition.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)