Weather Channel App Crashes Receiver

Baltzer

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 23, 2011
NE PA USA
This morning I attempted to access the Weather Channel App (ch. 213 on EA) by both entering 2-1-3 and clicking on the channel thru the program guide. Usually the message "Downloading the application" (or something like that) flashes for less than a second and then the app comes on. But this morning that message stayed on the screen for several minutes before I tried to back out by pushing the "Live TV" button on the remote, which caused my receiver (211k) to crash. Then, each time, I had to pull the plug on the receiver to recover. Anyone else have the same problem this morning?

This morning I attempted to access the Weather Channel App (ch. 213 on EA) by both entering 2-1-3 and clicking on the channel thru the program guide. Usually the message "Downloading the application" (or something like that) flashes for less than a second and then the app comes on. But this morning that message stayed on the screen for several minutes before I tried to back out by pushing the "Live TV" button on the remote, which caused my receiver (211k) to crash. Then, each time, I had to pull the plug on the receiver to recover. Anyone else have the same problem this morning?
I just use the weather apps on my phone or weather websites on my computer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)