Weather Channel App Crashes Receiver

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Baltzer

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 23, 2011
NE PA USA
This morning I attempted to access the Weather Channel App (ch. 213 on EA) by both entering 2-1-3 and clicking on the channel thru the program guide. Usually the message "Downloading the application" (or something like that) flashes for less than a second and then the app comes on. But this morning that message stayed on the screen for several minutes before I tried to back out by pushing the "Live TV" button on the remote, which caused my receiver (211k) to crash. Then, each time, I had to pull the plug on the receiver to recover. Anyone else have the same problem this morning?

This morning I attempted to access the Weather Channel App (ch. 213 on EA) by both entering 2-1-3 and clicking on the channel thru the program guide. Usually the message "Downloading the application" (or something like that) flashes for less than a second and then the app comes on. But this morning that message stayed on the screen for several minutes before I tried to back out by pushing the "Live TV" button on the remote, which caused my receiver (211k) to crash. Then, each time, I had to pull the plug on the receiver to recover. Anyone else have the same problem this morning?
I just use the weather apps on my phone or weather websites on my computer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)