Weather problems at uplink center?

Tampa8

Supporting Founder - I'll stand up and say so
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 8, 2003
Tampa/Eastern Ct
I'm getting drop outs, and signal loss on any channel I try. I got screen with the code 11-12-11 that I have seen only once before. Anyone else?
I'm on the Western Arc presently.

Edit - looks like there is a tornado watch in that area?

I was wondering the same thing. I am in Chicago and I thought it was the storms passing through but to the west right now the clouds are very thin. Thought it had to be something else.

Reactions: Tampa8
Seems like people could just look at a weather map (they have apps for that) and see what's going on.

"Good" to see everyone is having the problem! Lol not just me. No question a problem in their end, I did go to the Eastern Arc with same problem in Ct as Western Arc in Florida.

Reactions: TheKrell
Screenshot_2019-05-27-17-16-22.png

Reactions: TheKrell and Tampa8
I grew up in Cheyenne and when DISH (ooops new logo) dish, said they were putting their big trans center up there I knew there'd be problems. That's the weather alley of the north. Economy trumps Practicality every time.

"BUT YEA for STREAMING . . ." I can get all the channels that I want streamed. This probably be the push to "cutting the cord" after fighting for 6 months to get two Hopper3's.

It appears after a couple more hiccups everything is ok now. Our National emergency is over. :yessign

Reactions: TheKrell
Don't know if this is related, but On Demand is down also. I just spoke to them and they said they were aware of problems and are working toward resolving the issue.

Sent from my cheap phone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)