Status
Not open for further replies.

FTA4PA

Satellite Guys Family
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 13, 2013
Central Pennsylvania
I like seeing the weather forecast on the Multiview page. It gives me one more reason to stay on the Satellite Guys website all day! :) Never heard of WillyWeather though? :D

Goes back to my location also. Nice panel though.

I clicked on 'willy weather' and then plugged in Rohnert Park, CA 94928. It brought up my weather. I exited and came back in. It still shows my local weather...

Is this one of Scott's toys or is he getting ad revenue from Willy? The Accuweather I have seen on some pages here actually remembers my location.

I can't get it keep the weather in my area no matter what I do. So it is useless to me. Must be grabbing weather based on IP, and since I am on Satellite Internet it is grabbing the weather for the city where my uplink center is which is 1500 miles away. :(

Mine shows the weather near Charleston SC. Time
I can't get it keep the weather in my area no matter what I do. So it is useless to me. Must be grabbing weather based on IP, and since I am on Satellite Internet it is grabbing the weather for the city where my uplink center is which is 1500 miles away. :(

Mine shows the weather near Charleston SC. TWC must be having trouble with the W. Columbia server again.

I see that too now. Defaults to a location around 20 miles away from us. Time is also three hours off of east coast even when I put in the correct location. :( Still a nice feature if the bugs can be worked out of it. :)

I think WillyWeather smokes more pot than Willie Nelson. I wouldn't be surprised if the latest forecast was for pizza topped with Twinkies.

You know everything on the home page is showing my weather for the zip code I entered and it always has had it since I did that. It is just the WillyWeather when I use Multiview that is always giving weather for Kansas in stead of NC/TN. I am in the Chattanooga DMA. Kansas is a long way from Chattanooga. :)

You know everything on the home page is showing my weather for the zip code I entered and it always has had it since I did that. It is just the WillyWeather when I use Multiview that is always giving weather for Kansas in stead of NC/TN. I am in the Chattanooga DMA. Kansas is a long way from Chattanooga. :)
Mine appears to work fine with Accuweather on the homepage as well. Although it's set for construction weather and is telling me that a high of 88° with a real feel of 97° is very good for outdoor projects. That's staying inside, air conditioner on, watching the dish weather for me! :D

Willy Weather gives you more information then the one from AccuWeather does in the same space. But the AccuWeather saves your location while Willie Weather does not.

Just trying some new things to spruce up the place a little. :D

Reactions: FTA4PA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)