Weather

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the WillyWeather on the Multiview if it would just show the right area and not Kansas all the time. It there or not doesn't bother me, there is plenty of room in the side bar. Just close the side bar if you don't want to see it.

On a side note. It took me awhile to figure out why some people complained about the side bar. Doesn't take up any more real estate on the screen. If you close the side bar, you just have a big gap of dead space down the middle of the screen, between thread titles and reply counts, etc. So big whoop.
Until I saw Satguys on an old square monitor I dug out to do some experimenting with, YIKES I see the reason for complaints.

On a side note. It took me awhile to figure out why some people complained about the side bar. Doesn't take up any more real estate on the screen. If you close the side bar, you just have a big gap of dead space down the middle of the screen, between thread titles and reply counts, etc. So big whoop.
Until I saw Satguys on an old square monitor I dug out to do some experimenting with, YIKES I see the reason for complaints.

I'm using an ancient IBM lcd 4x3 monitor,800x600 and I don't see the sidebars.Posts occupy the full screen width.If I want a sidebar I either click on MENU for the left or my user name for the right,and rarely have to do either.

My Weather Willie is stuck in Miami, Florida. If I type in San Francisco, it gives me San Francisco weather, but as soon as I go to a different page it goes back to Miami weather. I can't get it to remember San Francisco. :(

Now this is what I am talking about. Makes things so much better. :)

My Weather Willie is stuck in Miami, Florida. If I type in San Francisco, it gives me San Francisco weather, but as soon as I go to a different page it goes back to Miami weather. I can't get it to remember San Francisco. :(

My Willie is in Tampa..... :hatsoff

Mine's back to AccuWeather. Maybe find out if WeatherNation has a page widget?

Now this is what I am talking about. Makes things so much better. :)

Mine's back to AccuWeather. Maybe find out if WeatherNation has a page widget?

That is what I meant by this post. Not saying it is the best one out there, but at least it shows the town I put in. Guessing the willy weather thing doesn't store cookies.

Yes, the weather change has been working now, accepting the location I put in and staying, because of this, I a tally Use it ...
THANK you Scott !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)