webSAMS invalid login issues?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Corrado

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 2, 2007
Hudson Valley Region, NY
Anyone else having problems with websams from SRL? It says "Invalid Login" whenever I try for the past few weeks. I have tried from home and work, both using IE browser as directed and SRL has reset the acct. three times without success and report no issues from their end. I have two separate accounts, one for the 4DTV and another one for the 410 and neither will work. Both previously ok.

Anyone else having problems with websams from SRL? It says "Invalid Login" whenever I try for the past few weeks. I have tried from home and work, both using IE browser as directed and SRL has reset the acct. three times without success and report no issues from their end. I have two separate accounts, one for the 4DTV and another one for the 410 and neither will work. Both previously ok.

You might try this....might help. Try below or just go to the delete browsing history and delete either cookies or passwords. This might be different as not knowing version of your software.

To delete a single cookie

1. In Internet Explorer, click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
  2. On the General tab, under Browsing history, click Settings.
  3. Click the View files button.
  4. Click the Name column heading to sort all the files alphabetically, and then scroll down until you see files that begin with the prefix Cookie:. All cookies will have that prefix, and they usually contain the name of the website that created the cookie.
  5. Right-click the cookie you want to delete, click Delete, and then click Yes.

Last edited:
I can't even seem to get an id. Over the last month I've sent 3 emails with address, 4d # etc. even asked on the phone, and still no reply from them. My mail works as I've gotten 4 messages about the 7 steps of doom and HBO going down. I have an active sub with them until 1/4. Guess i will have to be one of them clogging the phone lines.

I can't even seem to get an id. Over the last month I've sent 3 emails with address, 4d # etc. even asked on the phone, and still no reply from them. My mail works as I've gotten 4 messages about the 7 steps of doom and HBO going down. I have an active sub with them until 1/4. Guess i will have to be one of them clogging the phone lines.

Call them!! You should get the email with websams info within a few minutes.

They maybe just very busy as I've got two accounts one with SRL and the other SkyVision and never had a problem getting them setup and it was all done over the phone.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)