Wednesday 6am Channel List. on D*

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Everyone keep in mind that some of these channels may need a few hours until you start seeing the HD logo next to the shows. So many shows coming up within the next 24 hours or so on USA and SciFi may be broadcast in real HD (no upconverting) but you may not see the HD logo for those specific shows for hours if not longer.

On the customer service error if its anything "BUT" a 721 error message just give it some time as they just launched. If your getting the 721 error or a not authorized error you "may" need to call DirecTV and have them fix it.

Alright! Another great Wednesday morning with more HD releases!

We're well on our way to having every channel in HD.

I'll be able to tell my great-grandchildren..."Yeah, I remember a day when everything was SD, even real life!"

Are these channels really HD? Or they are upconverted SD.
A&E, History and TNT are all upconverted streched SD. Really bad quality.
Is CNN really HD? Or just the CNN desk is HD. What about the feeds?
How come SC FI channel doesn't say anything about their HD on their web?

http://www.satelliteguys.us/1040524-post24.html

I thought that was you.

They are the same on E* The D* doesn't control what on them.

what's on channel 681? my guide doesn't show 681.

longhorn, scobuck or scott..........do any of you know if some of the rsn's (beside comcast, yes, nesn and sny) moved to conus beam? my guide is showing panthers-rangers hockey game thursday night on channel 96 as part of center ice. problem is, right now there is no indication of where the tampa hd game is. before dtv10 went live, that game would have been broadcast on channel 96 thursday evening.

perhaps, the guide is still updating and it will be straightened out.

what's on channel 681? my guide doesn't show 681.

longhorn, scobuck or scott..........do any of you know if some of the rsn's (beside comcast, yes, nesn and sny) moved to conus beam? my guide is showing panthers-rangers hockey game thursday night on channel 96 as part of center ice. problem is, right now there is no indication of where the tampa hd game is. before dtv10 went live, that game would have been broadcast on channel 96 thursday evening.

perhaps, the guide is still updating and it will be straightened out.

681 is a local CSNHd here in Wash DC. I think it is the same as 629. 681 is in HD also.

I can hear all of the Dish subs crying today. "Why do they have SCIFIHD and we don't!!!" :)

I was browsing their website and found the updated Channel list for HD.

7 more national channels tommorow

Usa
Sci Fi
Bravo
HBO West
Cinemax x2
Starz

logos_na_allchannels_3.jpg

Senz,
You mentioned 7 new channels, but only listed 6 ...
Is it 6 or 7 ?

Jimbo

USA is the only one that launched this morning that is coming in gor me. SCIFI, MAX and the rest are still 480i feeds. Reset and put the ird into native mode just to be sure. I have the total choice premier or platnimum or whatever it's called these days package. Guess I will give it a few hours bvefore I call. Anyone else getting this issue?

Alright! Another great Wednesday morning with more HD releases!

We're well on our way to having every channel in HD.

I'll be able to tell my great-grandchildren..."Yeah, I remember a day when everything was SD, even real life!"
remember when we had vhf only on 2-13 and the STB add-on for UHF? soon a lot of people will have STB for digital tuners only when the analogs go dead....btw, i count 10 new actice HD channels this morning.

More D* HD CH's

I failed to catch the West channel !

Jimbo
The following eleven HD CH's were added.:):
242 USA, 244 SCFI, 273 Bravo, 504 HBOW, 512 MAX, 514 MAXW. These are sports channels:
622, 623, 625, 629 and 640.
Again NO NGHD.!protest There are four more Wednesdays left in October if there is any consolation.:( The Food network fans are just as disappointed.:mad:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)