Wednesday (Netflix)

Finished up “Wednesday” last night, and episode 8 was pretty predictable after the events of episode 7 (I did like Fred Armisen as Uncle Fester, but that was colored by Jackie Coogan’s portrayal in the 1960s TV series). This came off at times like “Scooby-Do”, or as was mentioned before, something that would show on the CW Network.

I could see this being a one-season show, but they teased a lot of what could come in the second season, so we’ll see.

I've seen a couple rumors that they are planning to start season 2 production sometime in early 2023.
They have some rights issues to deal with before renewal, mostly because Amazon now owns MGM, who owns and produces the show.

But the plan is to renew.

Reactions: Foxbat and TheKrell
I loved this show. I can't wait for it to come back with a new season. They said in my news feed the other day that they have renewed it already for season 2.
Haven't seen any reports yet that it has been renewed, but I expect it ...

Curious, I just googled it ...
Theres an article that says renewal status, Unknown, then later in the article it says it has been renewed ...

Confusion ...

While I'm fairly certain it Will be, hopefully something will Confirm its renewal.

Haven't seen any reports yet that it has been renewed, but I expect it ...

Curious, I just googled it ...
Theres an article that says renewal status, Unknown, then later in the article it says it has been renewed ...

Confusion ...

While I'm fairly certain it Will be, hopefully something will Confirm its renewal.
As I said before, the renewal is complicated because of amazon buying MGM, who produces the show..

It is expected to be done, just some extra steps to get it done.

Reactions: TheKrell
I loved this show. I can't wait for it to come back with a new season. They said in my news feed the other day that they have renewed it already for season 2.
My daughter and I finished it over the weekend and I thought it was really good. Obviously it’s targeted more for younger people but I thought it was entertaining and the girl who plays Wednesday did an amazing job. I thought she captured the character perfectly and one thing that stood out was how well she can use her eyes to convey her thoughts and emotions. I’ll be looking forward to the next season, and in the meantime, my daughter and I are crossing our fingers that season five of Stranger Things will be coming down the pike soon.

Better uncross them so they don't lock up. Shooting doesn't start until May, 2023,
There is no way it will be on in 23, specially with the effects work getting done.

• Sad
Reactions: TheKrell
Better uncross them so they don't lock up. Shooting doesn't start until May, 2023,
Question should be WHY ????

They dropped the show in June, so they have had plenty of time to do whatever they want to .... I don't know why these shows think they can take YEARS off between seasons.

8 months between drop and the very beginning of the next time they start shooting is ridiculous.

Correction, the show dropped in November ....
Stranger Things was in June.

Last edited:
Question should be WHY ????

They dropped the show in June, so they have had plenty of time to do whatever they want to .... I don't know why these shows think they can take YEARS off between seasons.

8 months between drop and the very beginning of the next time they start shooting is ridiculous.
Because they have to wait for Millie Brown, she is booked and filming a movie until April, hence the start up in May.