NO-KC
MIN-TB
STL-SF
ARZ-SEA
TEN-JAX
SD-PIT
DAL-WSH

CLE-BUF

Your calling for the Titans to go down this week ?
I don't see it, Jax just isn't what they use to be.

I'll take Chi over GB , Ariz over Seattle, Clev. over Buffalo, the rest I agree with you on.

St.L and SF is a toss up (and I really don't care about them)

Jimbo

I'll take Chi over GB , Ariz over Seattle, Clev. over Buffalo, the rest I agree with you on.

Jimbo

Jimbo,
IMO, Bears-Packers and Browns-Bills were the two toughest calls this week. The other two (Jags over Titans and Hawks over Cards) are just hunches.

Jimbo

Yeah, why not? You don't think they'll go undefeated do you?

Yeah, why not? You don't think they'll go undefeated do you?

they don't seem built to go undefeated. if they do i wouldn't mind. i really don't care much anymore for the record of the 72 dolphins. we need to do something else like win a championship again.;) let em go undefeated which of course includes the big one:)

I didn't give my pick for last night's game (I had the Jets winning- I thought the injuries would play a role), so here are my picks for the rest of the NFL slate:

Denver vs. Atlanta- Over/under: 800 passing yards combined?

Houston at Indianapolis- Houston has never won in the RCA Dome, and we all remember what happened the last time Sage Rosenfels played the Colts

Oakland at Miami- Can the Raiders actually get in the end zone?

Baltimore at NY Giants- As much as I hate the Giants, I can't pick a rookie to beat the champs in their house

Detroit at Carolina- Over/under- 40 points for Carolina?

Philadelphia at Cincinnati- McNabb and the Eagles will want to take out some anger after last week's heartbreaker. Meanwhile, the Bengals are in stage 1 of their Pennsylvania two-team wringer.

Chicago at Green Bay- This will be an old-school game between the trenches, Lombardi-style.

New Orleans at Kansas City- The Saints are going to take their anger out on the Chiefs BIG TIME.

Minnesota at Tampa Bay- Vikes starting to get on a roll, and Adrian Peterson is heating up.

St. Louis at San Francisco- 49ers showed lots of heart in their last game, Rams have no heart at all.

Arizona at Seattle- The only team that can prevent Arizona from clinching the division by September will NOT do it. The torch will be passed.

Tennessee at Jacksonville- I think the Titans will lose to the Jets, but not this week. They have had a history of playing well on the road against the Jags.

Pittsburgh over San Diego- Philip Rivers will light it up, but the Chargers will get REALLY lit up.

Dallas at Washington- No Clinton Portis, plus a returning Tony Romo- the Redskins are starting to look like a team that won with smoke-and-mirrors.

Cleveland over Buffalo- The Bills don't have the offensive playmakers to exploit the Browns' defense. Besides, if Kurt Warner can light up Buffalo, I shudder to think what Brady Quinn will do.

Houston at Indianapolis- Houston has never won in the RCA Dome, and we all remember what happened the last time Sage Rosenfels played the Colts

I hope you are right but its not because Houston has never won in the RCA Dome...they never will either beacuse the Colts play in the new Lucas Oil Stadium and the Dome is roofless and about to be imploded!!!...:eek:

winners in bold

NY Jets at New England :mad:

Denver at Atlanta:mad:

Houston at Indianapolis:)

Oakland at Miami :)

Baltimore at NY Giants:)

Detroit at Carolina:)

Philadelphia at Cincinnati ??:eek::confused::(

Chicago at Green Bay:)

New Orleans at Kansas City :)

Minnesota at Tampa Bay :mad:

St. Louis at San Francisco :mad:

Arizona at Seattle:)

Tennessee at Jacksonville :eek::mad:

San Diego at Pittsburgh:)

Dallas at Washington:mad: damn!

Cleveland at Buffalo

so far 8-6-1 bad week!!

Last edited:
Denver vs. Atlanta- :)

Houston at Indianapolis- :)

Oakland at Miami- :)

Baltimore at NY Giants- :)

Detroit at Carolina- Over/under- :)

Philadelphia at Cincinnati- :eek::confused:

Chicago at Green Bay- :mad:

New Orleans at Kansas City- :D

Minnesota at Tampa Bay- :)

I am 6-1-1.

A TIE?!

Holy moly, what's brainfry going to say about this?

Winners in BOLD.

NY Jets at New England L:mad:

Denver at Atlanta L:mad:

Houston at Indianapolis W :)

Oakland at Miami W :)

Baltimore at NY Giants W :)

Detroit at Carolina W :)

Philadelphia at Cincinnati P :eek:

Chicago at Green Bay L :mad:

New Orleans at Kansas City W :)

Minnesota at Tampa Bay W :)

St. Louis at San Francisco W:)

Arizona at Seattle W :)

Tennessee at Jacksonville W :)

San Diego at Pittsburgh L:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Dallas at Washington L:mad:

Cleveland at Buffalo
L :mad:

We'll have to see how Monday night goes. So far I'm 9-5-1

Edit...9-6-1.:mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
NE over NYJ....don't let last week score fool you, the PATS are very good...and the Jets are not that good.:mad:
ATL over DEN...the Broncos are the reason you let AT LEAST half the season play out.:mad:
IND over HOU...the Colts are starting to get the machine rolling:)
MIA over OAK....barely, the Raiders defense will cause problems...but the Raiders offense(which is offensive to watch) will be like practice to the Dolphins D. IF JaMarcus AND McFadden starts....it could be a very good game. But if "may aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle.....":rolleyes::(.. :)...I guess...:(:(
NYG over BAL...gonna be a tough hitting game. Measuring game for the Ravens.:)
CAR over DET:)
JAX over TEN...I think TEN will finally have a tough game they DON'T escape with a win.:mad:
PHIL over CIN...barely. The Bengals will put up a hell of a fight. WTF??!!:confused:
CHI over GB...another hard hitting game. I miss watching this game live. What a great rivalry. Bears have the better defense.:mad:
NO over KC....again, barely. KC is showing some fight and refusal to die easy. I actually think they have played better lately. But just not enough offensive weapons.:D
TB over MIN...better defense and home cookin' and the Bucs have won 3 of last 4.:D
SF over STL:mad:
PIT over SD...Steelers coming off tough loss and SD is just plain struggling to score. Right up the Steelers alley.:D
WAS over DAL....home cooking and the Redskins are alot healthier:mad:

I would have GLADLY taken ALL loses if my Raiders would have pulled that off!:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)