Week 3 NFL Schedule

But it was so good to have the heart and soul of the offense back yesterday, Kevin Faulk.

You got that right! IMO, there are two players that have been VERY underrated through this glorious run...........one on offense (Kevin Faulk) and the other on defense (Mike Vrabel).

You got that right! IMO, there are two players that have been VERY underrated through this glorious run...........one on offense (Kevin Faulk) and the other on defense (Mike Vrabel).

OT: Mike is from NE Ohio. His brother and father own an insurance company near me. I talk to his brother Bill quite often. Very nice family....

How many points will New England will score in the Rams game?

Are we looking at another 50-spot?

New England is the beneficiary of a very weak schedule. They don't play a formidable opponent until week 6. I won't be surprised if they are 4-0 leading up to that point.

Week 3: vs. Miami
Week 4: BYE
Week 5: @ San Francisco
Week 6: @ San Diego

With that said, their defense will win them games, not the offense.

My Week 3 picks (in BOLD):

KC-ATL
OAK-BUF
CIN-NYG
MIA-NE
HOU-TEN
TB-CHI
ARZ-WSH
CAR-MIN
NO-DEN
DET-SF
STL-SEA
PIT-PHI
CLE-BAL
JAX-IND
DAL-GB

NYJ-SD

New England is the beneficiary of a very weak schedule. They don't play a formidable opponent until week 6. I won't be surprised if they are 4-0 leading up to that point.

Week 3: vs. Miami
Week 4: BYE
Week 5: @ San Francisco
Week 6: @ San Diego

With that said, their defense will win them games, not the offense.

I'm not so sure about that. The Pats are loaded at running back and have a very good O-Line. Obviously Matt Cassel isn't going to make anyone forget Tom Brady, but he has a lot of safety valves to throw to underneath (Wes Welker, Kevin Faulk, and when he's finally healthy Benjamin Watson).

Bill,

if I were you, I'd watch reruns of that Super Bowl upset of New England over the Rams.

The St. Louis team you saw in Super Bowl XXXVI is not even comparable to the blue-and-yellow wreck you'll see in December.

Bill,

if I were you, I'd watch reruns of that Super Bowl upset of New England over the Rams.

The St. Louis team you saw in Super Bowl XXXVI is not even comparable to the blue-and-yellow wreck you'll see in December.

:haha You're so right buddy! :up

The Patriots running back depth will be tested on Sunday, LaMont Jordan is listed as questionable and Laurence Maroney is listed as questionable.

Look for Sammy Morris to start and Kevin Faulk to see more action.

NFL Week 3 Winners part 3

SandraC- I'm challenging YOU to an avatar bet!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)