8:15pm ET

Seattle at Tampa Bay (NBC/HD)

Monday 10-20-08

8:30pm ET

Denver at New England (ESPN/HD)

BYE WEEKS: Arizona, Atlanta, Jacksonville, Philadelphia

My picks....

San Diego at Buffalo

Pittsburgh at Cincinnati .......Not going to pick this one.:)

Tennessee at Kansas City

Baltimore at Miami

New Orleans at Carolina

Minnesota at Chicago

San Francisco at NY Giants

Dallas at St. Louis

Detroit at Houston

Indianapolis at Green Bay

Cleveland at Washington

NY Jets at Oakland

Seattle at Tampa Bay

Denver at New England

BUF over SD...SD cannot win on the road except at Oakland...and they barely did that.

PITT over CIN....the Bengals just don't have the horses.

KC over TENN....I just have this hunch...;)

BALT over MIA...the Ravens will not be embarrassed two weeks in a row...not against THAT offense.

CAR over NO....YEAH, they looked great against my Raiders...but that is not saying much.:(

CHI over MIN....Bears turn to win this week.

NYG over SF....no doubt about it.

DAL over STL....barely.

DET over HOU....they will overlook the Lions just like the Dolphins did with them.

IND over GB....no reason, they are just a better team.

WAS over CLE.....hung over a win over the NYG.

OAK over NYJ....I have a hunch the get over the hill with this game...and big.

TB over SEA....blowout!

NE over DEN....another blowout!

Home team italizied....

BUF over SD- I think the week off will help Trent Edwards

PITT over CIN- The Bengals stink ,especially against the run. Good luck running against Pittsburgh!

TENN over KC- I know the Chiefs beat one previously unbeaten team, but unlike Denver, Tennessee HAS a defense

MIA over Balt- We all know what happened last year between these teams. Miami needs to bounce back after that stunning loss.

NO over CAR- If the Panthers couldn't stop Jeff Garcia, good luck stopping Drew Brees!

CHI over MIN- Last year, Adrian Peterson killed the Bears. This year, I don't think so.

NYG over SF- Hard to believe in 1990, this game was the equivalent of last year's Patriots/Colts. (OTOH, maybe the G-Men could be caught looking ahead to that huge showdown in Pittsburgh)

DAL over STL- The Rams didn't have a great offense. What makes me think they'll explode?

HOU over DET- This could have been a 'Toilet Bowl' (Damn you, Andre Johnson!). Anyway, the 1976 Buccaneers will continue to get nervous

GB over INDY- Peyton Manning has had a history of not playing well in cold weather (See 2003 AFC Championship Game and 2004 AFC Divisional Playoffs)

CLE over WAS- Against the Rams, the Redskins were exposed. That 4-1 start will slowly begin to fade away.

NYJ over OAK- Favre owns the Raiders

TB over SEA- THIS is NBC's game of the week?

DEN over NE- After what I saw last night, good luck stopping Denver's passing!

Im not saying they are better then the Giants, but something needs to happen, I have told everyone around here, get rid OF DA, and start Brady.....shake things up a bit.

If the Browns are down by 2 TD's at halftime, I expect Romeo to hand over the reigns to Brady Quinn. It would be so appropriate that Quinn makes his debut on MNF too. This debut has been a long time coming........

Cleveland using the orange uniforms could be a good sign.

Remember the Dolphins/Patriots game in 2004?

041220_pats_column_vmed11p.widec.jpg

1103634028_2137.jpg

It could happen.

winners in bold green

San Diego at Buffalo

Pittsburgh
at Cincinnati

Tennessee at Kansas City

Baltimore at Miami

New Orleans at Carolina

Minnesota at Chicago

San Francisco at NY Giants

Dallas at St. Louis

Detroit at Houston

Indianapolis at Green Bay

Cleveland at Washington

NY Jets at Oakland

Seattle at Tampa Bay

Denver at New England

Good lots of angry faces on picks next week I foresee.

Everyone keep picking against the rams. seems to motivate them now :D

I think they will win against Dallas and against the floundering Pats.

Do I think they will win more than 6 games, nope. but I got one of those feelings.

(btw last time I got that feeling rams won the SB and next year I picked Baltimore, If i was a betting man I would have been rich)

My Week 7 Picks:
Winners in Bold

San Diego at Buffalo...Chargers still not running the ball all that well.

Pittsburgh at Cincinnati....Fitzpatrick starts for Bengals, LOSS.

Tennessee at Kansas City....There may not be anybody left in KC by the time this game is played.

Baltimore at Miami....Give the Dolphins credit, they add a wrinkle to the "Wildcat Formation" every week.

New Orleans at Carolina....Could be fun game, wacky Saints play the kind of game that gives Carolina a chance.

Minnesota at Chicago....Both teams about the same, mediocre. Take the home team.

San Francisco at NY Giants....The Vultures are starting to circle Niners coach Nolan.

Dallas at St. Louis....Personally hate Fantasy Football and what it's done to sports, but for all you fantasy types Marion Barber is a lock to have a big week.

Detroit at Houston....Maybe with the roof open at Reliant Stadium, Dan Orlovsky will see the endzone lines better. :D

Indianapolis at Green Bay....this game could get ugly....for the Packers.

Cleveland at Washington.....Back to back games against the NFC East on a short week, even CSI may have trouble identifying the remains after this one.

NY Jets at Oakland....Not much confidence in this pick, but the Raiders have to play better for a new coach then they did last week. Raiders lose this one and it may spiral out of control on Oakland.

Seattle at Tampa Bay...something tells me this game will be little more then a 3 hour expanded version of Football Night in America....all of America is rooting for ALCS to go 7.

Denver at New England.....The Hoodie faces the one guy who has had his number, Mike Shanahan, without Brady and Maroney. Leaky D or not, Denver wins.

My picks in BOLD.

SD-BUF
PIT-CIN
TEN-KC
BAL-MIA
NO-CAR
MIN-CHI
SF-NYG
DAL-STL
DET-HOU
IND-GB
CLE-WSH
NYJ-OAK
SEA-TB

DEN-NE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts