WELCOME BACK BillD1984 !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes and i've suspect two posters that many times their posts are within one minute of each other. so basically they're having a conversation with themselves. poor keyboard :D
drjekyllmrhyde.jpg
:D

Hey, me and my clone (alter-ego) resemble that remark.:D

Since when did you become such a rebel rouser Sabres?! :mad:

HD,

keep in mind that I am a Bills fan, NOT a Browns fan.

I like you a lot and I will defend your Browns, but I am bitter over their recent dominance of the Bills.

yes and i've suspect two posters that many times their posts are within one minute of each other. so basically they're having a conversation with themselves. poor keyboard :D
drjekyllmrhyde.jpg
:D

Salsa and Sandra?

They both have a "S" at the beginning of their names, they always go after each other.

Hmmmmmm......very interesting.;):D

didn't Sandra come from DBS forums? I thought the others from that site knew her previously?

Yes, she did.

I also came over from DBSForums.

Other members of 'Sports Section' that migrated from there include BillD, Anders, and SamCDBS.

Trust me, there was NOBODY like him at dbsforums...

Sandra

Maybe because he was just "Sandra" over there. When they closed it down, Salsa had to follow everyone else here like a lemming.

He didn't know what to do, everyone here knows him as Salsa, everyone there knows him as Sandra, all hell he needs two accounts.

It could of happened.:D:rolleyes:

Maybe because he was just "Sandra" over there. When they closed it down, Salsa had to follow everyone else here like a lemming.

I don't think so.

I was on DBSForums, and there was little, if any, discussion on the Raiders, a team that gets plenty of discussion on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)