Welcome Back!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a commercial on television using this song as well or at least was not that long ago. That is the song I was referring to. It had a brief play of the old version of the song at the very beginning of the clip. That hip hop version is an interesting version of the song. I like it. Perhaps this could be the motto song each time the site comes back online lol.

Both sites are now running off the same server. :) (Although some folks are still coming in via the old server until the DNS fully propogates.

The DNS really should be done by now, it doesn't take as long as they say. They give a "worst case" scenario, it should be fine by now.

Site went down mid-post for me yesterday and then I couldn't get back on hours later, hopefully it's the last time that happens for a while. I'm pretty sure scott is really looking forward to 2006...

Although I'm still not getting the expansion to blogs and such. It's just going to eat resources for no real reason. By 2007 i wonder if i'll be able to do my laundry by coming here...

there was an unexpected issue with the ISP we're at. That's been fixed, so they tell us.

I know that Scott and I were BOTH frustrated yesterday :)

LER

I'm sorry if this has been brought up before, but what's going on with the site counters? Currently there are 126 members online? The counters seem to have been out of whack since the big vBulletin upgrade a couple weeks back...just not as bad.

Well this site is a whole lot faster if you are using a newer, faster computer. I'm surfing the site w/ a brand new notebook (wife's and my Christmas present to each other) and, even on wireless, the pages are loading much faster than they do w/ our old Mac. Probably too much overhead w/ the new Site software for the slower processor and buss speed, since the RAM is about the same and the Mac's HDD is much faster. The Mac's processor gets doubled in speed (933 MHz) in January. I'll see if that evens things out as far as page loading speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts