Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

hey everyone, I just got a coolsat 6000 and im looking forward to gathering all the knowedge I can on the system. This is my first fta receiver so I am just starting to get to know to system.

Hello Everyone,

I'm a real newbie to FTA, I just installed my 30" dish with a cw-800s recvr and have absolutely no idea what I'm doing. I am desperately trying to find someone (an FTA hobbyist/enthusiast) in the Ventura Area who wouldn't mind taking on a newbie like me and mentoring me around all this technology that I have not learned yet.

Just scrolling around some of the forum posts, I see there are some real heavy hitters here. I can't follow even a fifth of what is being said when pertaining to signals and systems.

I just wanna prove my wife wrong when she says I wasted money on my system...

Thanks,

Jack

Hi guys! I've been reading and learning so much reading all of your posts over the past year or so. Thanks for letting me learn from all of you!

Wowow

This forum looks pretty NICE!!!!!
Thanks for allowing me to be part of this community!!!:p

Very,,very,, New At This,,,,,,,

:confused: HEY,, GREAT SITE, COULD NT HELP MY-SELF, HAD TO SIGN -ON:) ONE THING THOUGH, COULD NOT FIND MUCH INFO ON VIEWSAT ULTRAS,,, JUST BOUGHT 2 MACHINES, AND CAME TO YOUR SITE TO LEARN ABOUT THEM. IF THERES ANYONE OUT THERE THAT COULD KICK ME IN THE RIGHT DIRCECTION,, WELL THAT WOULD BE ABSOULUTELY SUBERB;)