Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Scott Greczkowski said:
I wanted to take a moment to welcome all our new members to SatelliteGuys.US! Yesterday was the busiest new member signups day ever in the history of SatelliteGuys.US with 175 new members joining us!

We want all of our members to feel at home here at SatelliteGuys, if you are a new member why not take a moment to say hello and tell us about yourself.

Welcome home to SatelliteGuys, we are hapy to have you here!

Hi Greg & Hi everyone. My name is Jerry Vaughan, I am the Sales & Marketing Director of Invacom, Satellite Guys newest Gold sponsor. Invacom are the designers & manufacturers of the full range of the "Worlds Best"DBS LNBs including the Invacom Quad Polar. If I can be of assistance to anyone, then pleas do not hesitate to contact me

Welcome Jerry! :)

We are proud to have Invacom on board as a Gold Sponsor! I own a Invacom Quad and LOVE IT! There is a reason why it won the best of show award last year at the 2004 Satellite Expo!

Hi I'm new to the satellitestuff

Hi I am new to the satellite dish stuff.I ordered a view sat vs2000 platinum.
with motor.I have never sat one up befor.Not sure about setting up the dish.
I was told this is the right plase to go. So thanks and I will be asking how to do things on here.Thanks and I can't wait to get started. Still waiting on the dish,
:) I will need to no the true setting for Columbia ,tn 38401 and what satellite I want to setup on in my area.
Thanks and I hope I did this right.

Last edited:
hello

Hey everyone, i am gmoney. This is the website that everyone at high school goes to play games in boring classes, because it is not blocked. Keep up the great work:cool:

hello everyone, just looking for info about dish network here. I just upgraded to dvr 625, which actually is pretty good ( i only have intl channels), so hope to get some useful info here..

Just saying hello

I am a brand new member of your "family" and I wanted to say how much I have enjoyed browsing.

:)

Hello!

Hey all!

When I had Dish installed a couple months back, I quickly found the forums here to be a great source of info. It's a great place to get the latest info and get help. I became a supporter this week and look forward to reading every day!

Sure wish I had found the site before I ordered my install. I just paid $250 for my 942 and now have to shell out another $299:eek: (or $99 if I qualify for the rebate this quickly)...

Jerry L.
Atlanta, GA
11/05: 942 and 311

Hello everyone. I am new here. Just found this site and joined last night. I haven't posted yet , but will do so shortly. I must admit , that I am a dummie when it comes to technical things , so I hope to learn a lot here. It looks like a very good forum.

Hello to all, Glad to joined your Forum, so excited to learn more about Coolsat 5000 and 3500S Pansat FTA. Hope that you could help me solve my freezing problem lately. Thanks for your kindness. Wang

Access to HD DVD forum

Scott...I am a happy visitor and member of this organization. I am a Dish sub and find the information availble here to be the most informative and authentic...I have one question. I noticed on the crawler at Dish forun the URL for the HD DVD info forum. When I try to access I get a screen saying am not a member...what do I need to do to get access? My email address is sgmcgown@sbcglobal.net Thanks,
Grey McGown Fort Worth

Hi, I have been viewing the forums for about 6 months now as a guest. I just joined so I can contribute from time to time. Been a Dish customer sucnce they began and currently have a 942 feeding into a 50" plasma HDTV. I plan on upgrading to 622 in April. Great site with invaluable information!!!

Welcome to the forum, Jillian, glasgo34, feeb, Revjim, sealords68, sgmcgown, dodgerfan1953 and all 1000 new members who joined our forum in the past 8 days!

:welcome

thanks for letting me join I'm not real active in this hobby and have a lot to learn
looks like and informative site
gnsc

Greetings!

Well, I've been around most all the other major dvd/ht forums and thought it best to join this part...although late.:(

I'm your typical dvd/film slut, with over 2,200 titles in the dvd library and recently bought my second HDTV. I have been with DTV for over 6 years....but I'm switchin' to Dish in a few weeks. IF they give me a great price.:D :devil:

Scott Greczkowski said:
I wanted to take a moment to welcome all our new members to SatelliteGuys.US! Yesterday was the busiest new member signups day ever in the history of SatelliteGuys.US with 175 new members joining us!

We want all of our members to feel at home here at SatelliteGuys, if you are a new member why not take a moment to say hello and tell us about yourself.

Welcome home to SatelliteGuys, we are hapy to have you here!

Hello, everyone. I have visited this site many times, and find the information very useful. I am Tech Director for one of the largest Dish retailers in the Midwest. Installing DishNet in Michigan, Indiana and Ohio.

First time using a chat room. Not familiar with threads, posts, attachments, etc. Welcome to 2006!:confused:

Hi, gnsc, gutwrencher and TommyTDFVC! Welcome aboard! :wave

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts