Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Hi. I'm new to site. I found it by accident while trying to find out why I was not able to watch the NYR in HD. THanks to this site I now know why. I have checked the site and the information is great. Thanks.

FTA newbie in FL

Hello to all! FTA newbie here in Apopka, FL! I have been a long time scanner nut and about 2 years ago I went down and got my ham license. I have installed quite a few D*TV dishes for myself and thought I would try out some FTA stuff! I just bought a Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra + receiver and Foretec Star dish off of Ebay for $56.00! I thought it was a good deal! Thank you very much for providing this very informative and valuable website! Now all I need is to find a remote for this receiver! It didn't come with one! :( Thanks again!
:eureka

I am confused, werent we supposed to be confused tomorrow?????:confused: Someone jumped the gun!!!!!!!!!!!

I am confused that you're confused about me being confused about you being confused. you still confused about me being confused about you being confused?:D

I thought I got it, but I was confused when you said that you were confused about what I said, even though I did not say it originally......I think

Well I am pretty ticked about the whole situation to tell you the truth.......GO HOME!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding. Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:up:up