Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Hj - newb at this site. Join today. Started with a big ugly dish in the early 90's with a uniden 4900. Reluctantly switched over to digital with a Pansat 2500. Moved on to a CaptiveWorks 600 pre and now have a Pansat 9200. Subscribe to DN. Watch mostly news, OTA, sports from fall to spring and outside in summer. When nothing else to do I will scan the sats to see what's happening

Hi folks, Robert from TX (The Woodlands) 2 HR20s 2H20s uVerse Internet, Wireless N Dualband Router and Access points, Typically 4 PC's one as pic and music server...

Nice to know ya...

:welcome

info

hi--name is bud--can across your site looking for the best way to buy a hd receiver (new-used-refur)---talked to directv and they was to extend my contract two more years :confused:and charge me 120 bucks---just looking for little advise on how to set this up--tks b.gamble

hi--name is bud--can across your site looking for the best way to buy a hd receiver (new-used-refur)---talked to directv and they was to extend my contract two more years :confused:and charge me 120 bucks---just looking for little advise on how to set this up--tks b.gamble

I am a new member to this site. I am looking into setting up media sharing and directv2pc. The site looks great with a lot of information.

:wave Welcome

hi i have just joined this great group, my name is veechy, i am looking inot getting a fta receiver, but no very little about them or what else i would need to hook one up, any suggestions, please

First visit here, and my first post. :)

I'm on a 2-year work assignment in the Congo and I am getting up to speed on the sat systems we have in place (various C- and Ku-band systems). I'm new to satellite for data services, but I've been doing terrestrial WAN and LAN design for many years, so it's great to learn something new. However, I have to admit it's kind of a love/hate thing... ;)

Hi everyone!
i need advice regarding BIG DISH C band. Just upgraded my LNB on my 11.5 dish, and my signal is not what it should be. Did I make a big mistake by removing the waveguide 90 degree angle adapter? Any and all suggestions welcomed.
Thanks
Michael
Canyon Country, CA 91351

First visit here, and my first post. :)

I'm on a 2-year work assignment in the Congo and I am getting up to speed on the sat systems we have in place (various C- and Ku-band systems). I'm new to satellite for data services, but I've been doing terrestrial WAN and LAN design for many years, so it's great to learn something new. However, I have to admit it's kind of a love/hate thing... ;)

Welcome to the site. :wave

Hi everyone!
i need advice regarding BIG DISH C band. Just upgraded my LNB on my 11.5 dish, and my signal is not what it should be. Did I make a big mistake by removing the waveguide 90 degree angle adapter? Any and all suggestions welcomed.
Thanks
Michael
Canyon Country, CA 91351

:welcome to the site