Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

I don't mind helping out people, I'll give you the shirt off my back if it will help with your download on your Coolsat. What are you looking for, so we can help you out?

tatebo

Scott Greczkowski said:
I wanted to take a moment to welcome all our new members to SatelliteGuys.US! Yesterday was the busiest new member signups day ever in the history of SatelliteGuys.US with 175 new members joining us!

We want all of our members to feel at home here at SatelliteGuys, if you are a new member why not take a moment to say hello and tell us about yourself.

Welcome home to SatelliteGuys, we are hapy to have you here!

Hello everyone,I am new and it isa great websites. bye

hi there
I just bought a viewsat extreme and am needing some step by step instructions on how to get started with programing my reciever. I have a CD that came with the reciever but do not know what to do. Can someone help.

thanks

jlitke said:
hi there
I just bought a viewsat extreme and am needing some step by step instructions on how to get started with programing my reciever. I have a CD that came with the reciever but do not know what to do. Can someone help.

thanks

hey cuz, what can I do for you? what type of programming are you looking for?

jlitke said:
hi there

thanks

adios amigo...we no likey stealers here, eh?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest posts