Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Hey guys Im a new member. Just wanted to say hello. I heard about this forum from a guy at work. He said you guys were genius' with satellite technology. Ive been installing for dish network for 2yrs and just thought Id learn something or help if I can

Howdy folks

Just thought I would jump on in here and give out a howdy from the Carolina's!
Im new to this FTA deal and looking forward to playing around with it. We have a hunting cabin and it is in a remote area and needed some type of tv reception to pass time. And I beleive this will be more fun than anything. I just purchased a complete system from Sadoun, the Fortec motorized system.

I have ran a successful taxidermy business for several years now. On the weekends you may very well find me in a Professional Wrestling ring ref'n matches.

I am also on the BOD of the Cauliflower Alley Club. This is a non-profit club of retired and active Professional Wrestlers.

Look forward to learn from all you talented folks about this FTA deal.
Take care of yourself and each other... :up
Str8tshootn
www.refmorgandollar.com
www.ruralhalltaxidermy.com
www.caulifloweralleyclub.org

Hi to all, had to register today as frustrated with the new software on E's 811 receiver. Trying to learn all I can and am sure I will enjoy the forums.

Hi there

hi everyone just wanted to say hi and that i am new to the forum, looking forward to hearing and contributing to some intelligent conversation.

A

Hi I am new to this hubby, I think I have a lot learn. Before I post anything else I am going to do my homework....reading.

Hey to everyone! I'm new to the dish family, but I will learn quickly. I hope to see everyone regularly here and make some new friends.
Signed,
Revdrbillp

Hi all, I am a new member, just bought a new Direct HD DVR, HR20-700, having a few problems, just wanted to join to learn all I could about this new system. I am from S.E. Missouri, feel free to contact me and I will pass on my experience with this new system.

Hello from Canada!
Throwing my 4DTV in the box for the first one to get lucky!
Have the next adventure coming in the mail!
Good Forum so far!
Cheers!
Phil

great forum, I hope I can help and be helped at the same time. I have installed dish for 6 years and for the past 2 years managing a communications company. Look forward to spending some time here.

channel guide in pdf format

hey everyone i am new to this and was wondering where i could find a list of channels for DN or bev can anyone help?:confused:

Hello everyone,

We are new to the chat-room and to the satallite family. Thanks for having us.

We live in the state of KY and rely on the networks coming out of Cincinnati, OH. Because we live in the hills of KY, we need a sattalite to get any reception of any kind down here in the valley.

My husband and I have enjoyed being able to watch programs out West that airs 1 hour behind our time zone. This makes it possible for us to watch our favorite programs since our work schedules put us behind 1 hour and the "Distant Channels" have been a perfect fit for us. Don't get us wrong, on the weekends we do watch the local news and also during the week.

We are only 2 amoung the many upset viewers who have had thier free choice taken away by the networks and government. Is this the way things are heading thanks to all of the liberals in the TV and government?? If so, we are in bad shape and going down hill fast.

We want to help the cause in any way we can. Please advise as to what you need from us and we will be glad to try and fulfill our mission and yours to keep the airways and networks peoples own choices. Like many others out there, we enjoy newspapers from at least 3 cities in different states and if that is OK with the powers that be than why not our viewing choices. We pay for that the same as we do for a paper so what is their problem with people having more than 1 choice for viewing TV shows.

Darlene & Larry

New to the forum just now, having been referred to this by a friend who just joined with Direct TV. I'm with Dish. It's now 7-3 Giants--my Texans are again losing. But my Jazz are 3-0! Hope to get some good info here about the different satelite offerings.

I want to respond to the channels there going to take away. I am disabled and I like dishnetwork local channels. I am on social security and this is a way of seeing the news and weather. Please let us keep our channels, and if we cant i will have to discontinue dishnetwork. Thank you, Lynn Evans

Hi my name is Johnny use the handle J0hnny175 thanks for the great welcome, am from Florida south eastcoast new to this all but have gotten so wrapped up in it love this hobby got a poormans dish setup on a wooden ladder bungied to a table so it won't fall in my pool lol, will post some pictures of it when I take some hope to buy a real one here soon couldn't wait so I got one out of a dumpster and looked funny bringing it home on my wheel chair people were asking me how the reception was on my portable 3" tv screen strapped to my chair hadn't even gotten home yet lol thanks again got a little electronics behind me but only 2 fingers on left hand but if I can help anyone just ask

motabhai

Hi everybody! i have visited this site a couple of times. very informative and clear instructions. just bought pansat 2500a.not yet hooked up.still reading and learning.had a BUD in the past.wants to use it again with fta receiver. you gys are great.thank you all.