Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Hello

Hi all,
I'm also new to the forum. I'm a CS Manager for one of the BIG TWO (I'm not sure if it's OK to say who) I stumbled across this site while trying to get imformation on the reaction to the recent issues with Distant Networks.
I've been impressed by the level of knowledge here and hope that I can help in anyway too.

Hi! I'm sonshine a very new member I was actually looking for information about some mail I've receivied has anyone else got a clue? THE NOUVEAU TECH SOCIETY? I was looking it up online yesterday an happened upon this site a few people were chatting about it has anyone found any information?

Hi
I'm from Quincy, IL where we are losing our ABC channel and I am so upset. We are in the middle of nowhere between St. Louis, KC and Chicago and can't pull any ABC station with an antenna and they take ours away....how cruel. I'm venting here...can you tell. Actually I am a pretty nice person but I want my ABC!!!!! I want my MEN IN TREES!

I enjoy satellite television and frequently read your posts and news items but only joined the forum yesterday. I know very little about satellite technology but find it fascinating to read your posts and learn new ideas about products, programming, and problems.

some are fine, a few are permanently demented, some on medication, others not, but all in all we get along without too many fist fights and no one has been murdered yet but a few have mysteriously disappeared. :D

Hello all

It's just about that time. When the snow melts off of my garage roof up goes my first satellite dish. Just shoveled off as much as I could so hopefully in a few days the sun will do the rest.:hungry:

depressed with no distant networks

I was shocked to try to turn on Sat Night Live at 830pm on west coast and to my amamzement and shock - no distant networks. I have been reading through some forums and am trying tp finf the latest. I tried the website given by DISH to check out purchase from another source and it told me that my previously qualified zipcode will not work. What am I going to do? Help. Help.

Hi

First post. New to this club but been doing c-band for years (on and off). Just got a used FTA receiver and thought this club might me a good idea. Hi to all from Florida.

Hi Every1. Im A New Member Getting My Hr20 Upgrade From Directv. I Hope It Really Is An Upgrade!

My First Post Here.

I'm glad to be here to learn all about the latest matters that going on in the Satellite world. I learn of this SatelliteGuys.US from your competitior..4DTV Forum.
It was one of the members over there that happen to mentioned this site. They seem to pick and choose who they like, and treat the others badly. I was one of the latter. Although, they frown on anyone referring another source.. After viewing some of the posts here, I find it is more knowledgeable, worthy, and looks to be more accurate on news.

Some background..
I have been a C-Band user for well over 28 years. Back when all the channels were free on C-Band. Man, how that has changed. I had to drop C-Band this year, due to most channels going digital. I don't own a 4DTV unit. I have been a subscriber to Turner, Netlink, and recently NPS.
Had the Denver 5 stations from about 1980, when my daughter-in-law went to work at NBC News 9 in Denver. As of Dec. 1st. that all changed. Now I cannot get any of the Denver stations.
Like one may have said, " we cannot have it so good, all the time."

Thanks for the welcome. Good to be here.

Skeeter..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)