Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Hi

Hi everyone,
I'm from Waterloo, Quebec, Canada.
I have Satellite dish Bell Expressvu on our motorhome.
Has this forum anything to do with it?
I'm looking for the Bell Expressvu dish orientation list for major canadian and american towns.
Regards,
Mireille

Hi Guys .i Am Delighted To Be Aboard Hope I Enjoy Yr Site I Am A Retired Gi 1973

:p HI GUYS
I AM A RETIRED GI 1973
A RETIRED TEACHER
I AM DELIGHTED TO BE ABOARD
I HOPE MY STAY WILL BE ENJOYABLE AND FRUITFUL.
:hungry: HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL

Newby says hey

Just signed up last night around 8pm and read posts in the forum until about 1am. Wife said go to bed. I did. Been back on since I made coffee this morning:D. This is a great site and very informative! Learned a few things I didn't know, which isn't saying much since I've only been installing for a little over a year and half. I currently install Dish but have done Direct as well. Hope to contribute when I can:eureka

Hi everyone

Hello everyone...My name is Jake and I am from Shippensburg, PA. I came to this site to help me decide if I want to make the switch to DISH...if you can help check out my post in the DISH forum.

I hear the sound of something coming from my new HR20-100s while it is plugged in but powered off. Is that sound I hear the hard drive or a cooling fan? Is this normal?

Thanks,

George

Hi everyone,

I'm from Boston, MA. I heard about FTA satellite a few weeks ago from my friend so I come here and check it out. I probably will need lots of advices later on. Thanks.