Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Hi: Octogenarian, WWII Pilot-46 missions in the Asiatic Pacific. International Marketing Manager General Motors Hughes Electronics, After retirement, UCLA computer instructor, now a retired DIY type guy, etc.

Glad to meet you!!

Mmorfe

welcome :)

Welcome to all the new members! Just remember, msmith198025 is the best source of information here:up:p

Have fun!

Hi all. :wave

I got a directv system a couple of months ago and came up with some questions that they couldn't answer. They said to try you folks, so here I am.

I know that I'll have more questions than answers (the story of my life !sadroll ) so I'm hoping that you have more answers than questions.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi.

hello and welcome :)
make sure to post your directv questions in the directv forum to get an answer as quickly as possible. enjoy!!!

480Ruger

Hi to everyone!:) I joined a couple months ago but have not posted.
I have been with Dish Network since I retired my old C band equipment 13 years ago. (I also retired from my job this past October). I have many questions that I hope someone can help me with.

frog_welcome_sign.jpg

I'm new... stopping by to say hi!

We are currently on our FOURTH Vip622 with Dish... looking to see if there are the same problems with the 722 or 722k before I call Dish.... yet again!

Thanks, LH! :)