Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

I am a new to the Satellite enviroment and have joined to learn more about the technology and I hope that I'll be able to find answers on Satellite problems :eek: and in future be able to support fellow members in the same as well:D.

I wish you all well, and happy browsing..

AJV :up

:welcome

Hi to all. New to shooting for the true free to air sats, so, I'll have a lot of questions along the way. Kind of reminds me of when I was a kid with an old shortwave radio looking for voices from all over the world.

Hi to all. New to shooting for the true free to air sats, so, I'll have a lot of questions along the way. Kind of reminds me of when I was a kid with an old shortwave radio looking for voices from all over the world.

welcome bill. make sure to visit our FTA forum. :welcome

Hello - another newbie

Just wanted to introduce myself. Dish subscriber and hack electronics disassembler :) I've already learned more on this site than I ever thought possible. Hello everyone.
Todd

:welcome

Hi All - newbee here looks like a very informative place - thought it was great that there are tv show discussions and lover the thread about cooking (foodie here)! Glad to be here!