Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

:welcome TO ALL NEW MEMBERS!! :wave

B~Man
ftabman0_avitar-cordoba.gif

Hello from NC

Complying with request to provide an introduction.

I'm about a zillion years late joining the forum, having used it casually as an information source for a number of years. I'm nc-jay, in Wake Forest, North Carolina. Certified old guy, shortwave/MW DXer for 35 years or so, BUD watcher since 1991, FTA DVB fan since 1999 (I think). And late last summer I had some rotatable antennae installed on the roof for FM and OTA TV DX, and was happily rewarded with some nice Caribbean TV Es just this past weekend.

As far as satellite equipment goes, I use a 12 foot Orbitron with H-to-H mount, an ancient Drake 1424 as positioner and analog receiver, and on the DVB-S side - a Pansat 9200, a Pansat 6000, and a Vantage 1100. I'm especially interested in international TV and feedhunting. My current eastern horizon is blocked at 30W - in fact, I lose that satellite in the summer when the trees leaf out - so I'm now embarking on an ambitious, phased eastern dish farm, situated beyond my back yard woods, with a clear view almost down to 1W. More as that progresses.

Thanks for the opportunity and I hope to be a useful contributor to the forum.

¡¡¡Hi everyone!!! I´m a newby in a sat stuff but I´m happy to learn and share experiences.

This seems like a great place, I hope to have hours and hours of fun here, jejej
Cool

Hi Everyone. New to the Forum. Been a D* subscriber since 1998 and just upgraded one of my Hughes B-2 IRD's to a R22-200 DVR. Also replaced my original dual lnb round dish with a phase III dish a friend gave me. Just by reading the forum a bit, I see I've missed a lot while I've been watching TV for the last 11 yrs!!:eek:

Hi Everyone. New to the Forum. Been a D* subscriber since 1998 and just upgraded one of my Hughes B-2 IRD's to a R22-200 DVR. Also replaced my original dual lnb round dish with a phase III dish a friend gave me. Just by reading the forum a bit, I see I've missed a lot while I've been watching TV for the last 11 yrs!!:eek:

:welcome to the forum

new person

Hello , I am brad i am a Directv retailer in mississippi, i also sale and install Hughesnet as well i am looking foward to this group i here you can learn a lot of things on here

reinco3

Hi I'm new to this forum. from outside of phila. pa.

I have been with a bud a long time when you could get HBO free on my dish.

my quest is now with hdtv I have been given a dsr920 and I'm reading that its not so good that I should get a 922 . so if I can get the same on a 920 why get a 922??

Hi I'm new to this forum. from outside of phila. pa.

I have been with a bud a long time when you could get HBO free on my dish.

my quest is now with hdtv I have been given a dsr920 and I'm reading that its not so good that I should get a 922 . so if I can get the same on a 920 why get a 922??

Contact Rey for a free 922. He'll be along shortly to welcome you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts