Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Love the forum, have had dish for a long time and had some thoughts of getting upgrade on equipment, so joined to learn from the peeps that have already invented the wheel. Never actually talked on a forum, so probably screwed this up, but I tried!

Hello , I'm Mitch and am new to this site and the sat arena. I need some in fo setting up a tailgate system.. Can I use one of my current DTV boxes and a Dual LB dish?

Sunday ticket offer for 5 months

Hi.
D* called.
Offer was Sunday ticket including premier package for 5 months for $1 less than what I now pay.
I bit.
She said no contract extension as a result.
D* customer since Jan. 08.
woohoo!?

I wanted to take a moment to welcome all our new members to SatelliteGuys.US! Yesterday was the busiest new member signups day ever in the history of SatelliteGuys.US with 175 new members joining us!

We want all of our members to feel at home here at SatelliteGuys, if you are a new member why not take a moment to say hello and tell us about yourself.

Welcome home to SatelliteGuys, we are happy to have you here!
Hi nice to be part of the group from way out here in the CARIBBEAN, i have always enjoyed radio communications. I am a Radio Amateur, had a C band system.I soon be installing anew dish motor,lnbf and line amp. to my 120cm dish, let you know how it turn out, thanks for the nice welcome.:up

Hellos folks, my name is Federico and I live in Miami, my setup is simple, Fortec Star Ultra and Pansat 2500, Fortec 36" offset with a Ku Dual LNB :D

I had a DTVLA sub, looking for a cheap 1.8m Offset in order to get all channels (I mean Tps, I can get few but not all).

Hi !
New to the forum.. Small dish user since intro of DirectTV in '94 , done all my own installs and maintenance..- Changed to Dish in '01, upgraded to DVR for wife; I'm still using a first generation Panasonic Replay DVR with a Dish 500 - so it's obviously time for the upgrade to HD DVRs for both of us. At this point leaning towards Dish because of OTA recording capabilities, but Direct still "wants me back badly...." with some good offers.

Retired now, 40 years in IT. Electronics since I was about 9 years old.. Gearhead, Cushman Scooters, Metal fabrication, Motorcycles (currently VStar 1100 cruisier), fair carpenter, plumber, electrician, videographer, personal computer support..... never bored for long..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts