Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

new to the site

just signed up to the site . Have been using fta for several years now but hope to find new and interesting information about equipment and tech. info.

ziggy

New member on the West Coast says Hi

Hi everybody. Just joined this forum a few minutes ago.

Found the URL to the forum in a list of reference links that came with the FTA receiver installation instructions. Thought I check it out. ;)

I am not exactly new to FTA, but just recently decided to upgrade to a motorized dish with a better LNB. I am having a few set-up issues to be honest and hope I find help here.

Will be offering my help as well of course.

See you around!

New Member in TX

Just wanted to say "Hi" and that I signed up with The Dish Store for a 3 room HD pkg. Install was great and the Dish Store made it so easy to order and handle my needs. Very impressed! :)

hello everybody, just signed up and this looks like a good place to get info on satelite connections and other infos.

I wonder I should leave a question here or other place.

Obroni
:confused:

Hi All!

I've been around since the Dave days, and hope I can maybe help someone out here sometime. I've seen it all, cards, FTA, IKS, all that!

Thanks for letting me join another awesome site!

I'm not really new, been lurking your forum for sometime trying to learn FTA. I recently bought a 36" dish, invacom qph-031 and motor from Sadoun. My latest addition is 2 Coolsats (a 4000 and 5000), I snagged em both for $25!

I've got alot to learn, but thus far it's been really fun!

Brent "buzz263"