Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

scott this astor have been into free to air for 8 years & still am lost at times, i spend moast of my time looking at this form thank,s to ever one i think this is a great form later on i may ask some ?,

Looking to expand my hobby

Hello. I am new to the satellite world. I would like to set up true FTA system. My hobbies include radio communications, scanners, and ham radio. I am excited about 'scanning' the skies. See you all in the forums :)

New to the Forum

I'm a long time silent lurker, been around since of old "HU" card days of fun. I
have a couple of 18" & 20" dishes, & a Neusat 118 dual lnbf, anything I can point at in the sky to watch? I have a Coolsat 6100.

Hi guys

I live in the uk and have at technomate tm6800hd, i know you guys dont use these but just thought i would say hello from the uk!! Oh and i can get e~~n america over here for free!! lol

Hello Satguys

Hello guys, making the formal intro, like the site very much, hope I can help and make friends, Mod at a few sites, if info is needed I'll PM where am I a mod.............see ya in forums.TURBO..................................

Hi,

This is my first post. I'm in Fairbanks, Alaska and my primary interest here is Dishnetwork. I also RV, ski, snowmobile, 4-wheel and hike. I am a Ham although not active. I'm looking forward to having a lot of good exchanges on this forum.

Cheers,

Cleary

hey guys im new to the site just wanted to drop by and say hello, i have always enjoyed watching the sattelite installers doing their jobs and i was wondering if someone could possibly provide me with some information about that particular feild

PC or Mac? Android or iPhone?

Do you wear glasses or contacts or don't you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts