Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Rey

@ your service
Supporting Founder
Feb 8, 2008
Florida
be careful with this guy ^^^^

to the newbies
not-tagged-smiley-13225.gif

jamesm9319

Apr 20, 2010
dc
hello. new to the site. i am so new to this whole "thing" that i can't even think of a question. just browsing the topics and reading the threds and i feel like i am in way over my head. stumbled onto it by checking out antennaweb.org, which i found through a cnet.com article. looking for an inexpensive way to view television and read about putting an antenna up. is this the right place to ask about antennas or should i go back in time to the 1960's?

lauseefu

Apr 13, 2010
Chicago
Hi everyone. Name's Alexander, I'm a Structural Engineer in Chicago.

I've been a long-time occasional lurker for a couple of years, and I joined today so I can get access to the private Dish Network vip922 receiver subforum. I am hoping to find out that they fixed the external hard drive error so I can upgrade my 622 to the 922. Running out of DVR space!

Here's what's currently on the top of my DVR Timers list:
Portland Trailblazers games (screw the Bullls!)
Lost on ABC (don't tell me a thing! I still haven't watched last season!)
Dirty Jobs (man I hope this one comes back)
Modern Family on ABC (best comedy on TV now, since Better Off Ted has been canned)

Take care, fellow TV watchers! :)

stif59

Apr 21, 2010
cherokee, al
Steve live sometimes in Chelem

:angel:Okay, I am thinking about bring my directv down to the Progreso area and I want to get an idea what kinda of dish I need. I can get one in Merida but for a price that seems kinda expensive. Anyway any ideas about using my receiver in Alabama down in Mexico??? Thanks..
I wanted to take a moment to welcome all our new members to SatelliteGuys.US! Yesterday was the busiest new member signups day ever in the history of SatelliteGuys.US with 175 new members joining us!

We want all of our members to feel at home here at SatelliteGuys, if you are a new member why not take a moment to say hello and tell us about yourself.

Welcome home to SatelliteGuys, we are happy to have you here!

mimigogo54

Apr 23, 2010
northeast florida
Hi all - I'm new to forums, so I don't know exactly how to get my replies (if any), and don't even know how to post yet. I could sure use some help on some questions re: Direct TV. I'm switching from Dish to Direct today, and the setup is different (as far as using DVR's). I was wonder if there is a way to feed more than one tv from a DVR, i.e. "A/B Box" or splitter, or something like that??? I'm looking forward to learning some stuff from here. Thanks!!

father-oreilly

Apr 23, 2010
Hello all: Father O'Reilly just joined to pick your brains for the important info that most of you have that I may need, and also for the fellowship I may receive. Until next time, have a glorious and wonderful new day.