Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Welcome llisinski. Take your Dish grievances over to the Dishnetwork forums and maybe you can get some info to make your experience better.

Hi Yeah!

I am new here (great great group) I lurk around here often, I am from NE usa.
I been testing linear for a couple of years. Just got 1.2m dish getting some things on it. Need help ok thanks again for leaving the door open for me. :)

New to SatelliteGuys US like what I've seen so far. I am a Dish Network 722 dvr owner 2+ years wish the programming price was lower (don't we all!!) but otherwise love the unit. I am an old north Florida farmer except for 10 years Air Force service. Some days wish I had stayed longer (hindsight being what it is) but what we can't change we learn from...
L8ter
J

Hi everyone thanks for having me. I am in the process of purchasing a full fta setup to go with the Pansat 3500 i picked up to start scanning the sky. I have some sat knowledge but need some help as far as true fta goes. Again thanks for having me and hope to be a active member here in the near future :cool:

Greetings all. 'Satellite Challenged' here! I just bought an older, used 10' mesh satellite dish that was in storage. It seems to be complete, but the entire dish itself was disassembled (outer ring, 18 ribs, mesh panels etc.,). It appears that everything is here and it is complete - except assembly directions. The only info I can find on the unit is TEE-COMM, INC., QUEBEC which is on the stand for the dish. Is there anywhere on the internet that I can find directions to assemble the dish? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am a blank canvas here and could use some help. Thanks in advance.

Hello folks : Found this site the other day , but have not explored much yet.
I started a Mom and Pop T V business here in my adopted home town 40 years ago. Worked as a T V repair foreman for a large cooperation 10 years prior, USAF 4 years also My son and Daughter in law have the business now.Was probably one of the first Satellite dealers in California. I feel we are the oldest dealer in California now. Started with basically home built dish and a receiver kit from a guy in Oklahoma. Ended up being a Paraclispe and GI- Uniden wholesaler [Remember the 50 or so capacitors that went south after a few years in those Unidens?] LOL
Still have a letter from HBO's law firm telling me to cease providing a means of stealing their signal. Decided to tell then to pound sand with that deal . We were a dealor for Primestar for a couple of years them was one of the first authorized Direct TV dealers in California. Then Dish.
Now we do mostly Dish now that they have their commercial deal going good. We sell and service home theater including new construction.
I travel allot around the world in retirement, Life is good and yes we sell them too [LG]

Hi all:

I just found this forum myself. I am a Dish Network installer and I look forward to learning from this forum as well as sharing my insights as an installer. Look forward to chatting with you all soon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts