Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Hi, Im a Electronic nut from southern oregon. I live in the backwoods so satellite is my life!

Hi,Saw your site on DrDish.TV, last week which was been aired on Hotbird 13 west.
Been into satellite for a few years now (since 1989 !) ,but still a beginner (or should it be slow learner!) Using a 1.2M P/F dish,with a twin output LNB,moved by a 36volt superjack arm,not played with DiSEqC yet! I use a Strong 4375 to move it,and also use a Fortec Lifetime Ultra.We also have Sky tv,UK answer to Dish Network,but costs more!
I live on the coast in north wales,in the uk,on a clear day (no rain!):) we can see ireland and north west coast of england
Nice to be here.
Peter

hello to every one, my name is alan and iam happy to join the group. i have been with dish since aug. 1996. have a 811&311 with 42"philips HDTV. my voom channels work great. i live in pahrump,nev.

this is alan again, forgot to mention i have a dish 500 pointed at 110&119 AND dish 500 pointed straight to the horizon for 61.5 i am luckey there is no obstruction blocking my receotion. keep on voomin.

Hi there ! Just joined, cant wait to share knowledge both directions, have been doing Audio/Video for over 20 years at various levels, currently specialize in Audio/Video custom installations. Just enjoying summer weather on the Central Coast in December ! SURF is UUUUUUUUUUUUUP !!!!!!

Hello luigi2 and everyone else who joined us within the past few hours!
Welcome aboard! :wave

Just wanted to say hi! Been lurking for awhile. I've always been into radio and TV and just got my first FTA setup last week. I'm already hooked on news feeds...

I know it's been said many times, but a big thanks to Scott for creating such a friendly and informative site.