Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

hey there all i am really new to this i am having a great time checking out this stuff love the site hope all of you have a great day.

Newbe ?

I see that I am suposed to say hi in the chit chat forum. Well I think that I am doing this right. I have been looking into FTA for quite some time since I got rid of my bell dish. Next weekend I will make my purchase of Probably a Pansat 250sm and dish. Will be looking primarily at 97w Looking forward to checking out this forum since I never had the need to use one before This site looks great and promising.

Hi to all

I come upon this site through a google search,:up and looks like I might stay awhile.

I'm looking for info on a GeoSatPro GSL1C/Ku LNBF. I've added this to my 4DTV and would like to slave a FTA receiver to it.

Any advice:eureka on how to accomplish this? :)

TIA, Lui.:hatsoff:

Hi Everyone,
Just Found this froum and I am very interested to share what I know and know more from what everyone else knows.

Hello. I am Satman223. I currently work for New England Satellite in Enosburg Falls. I have 2 years experience with Directv.
Hope to meet more of you.

Hello everyone, I found this forum while researching a new fta setup. Currently on E*, with OTA for locals. My new Fortec dish will join the Dish 1000, 4221, and leftover Phase III from my D* days on my rooftop antenna farm.

hello

hi all I joined yesterday. a friend gave me a dish network 500 dish and a 311 reciever and an 811 reciever and damned if I know how to aim the blamed thing. got my long and lat coordinates but where are the birds??? I have yet to learn how to point by long/lat and I can't find a map to show where the buggers are. so where do I start my education??:confused:

hi i'm a newbie here and hope everyone is ok
the main reason i'm here is to find someone who can show me where to find the drivers for the REMOTE control of my twinhandtv sat-express
all twinhand got the same remote control model

Hi every one I am el rapaz from Los Angeles CA, and like to work aroud fta systems.
And I like to help with some of th problems with FTA

:welcome

Thank you for choosing the best Satellite informational website out there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts