Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

I am new but have followed this site for about a year. This where I find out all of my dish news. Thanks guys!!!

Hello,

Hello everybody,

I am brainking ,new member of this club, I am hopping to learn new things in the world of FTA and settalite TV.

I will try to read in forum before I ask question !! but incase if I ask very simple ( to somebdy ) question,please do not bash it down !!

Thanks

Brainking

Greetings!

Just bought a Samsung 4661, now looking to upgrade my SD DirecTivo witht he HR20. Going to snoop around to see what the best deals are that people are getting before making the call.

Thanks for the boards!

Flash

Hi,
Just a newbie introducing myself. I used to install satellite systems for Dish Network and also DirecTv. I still do it as a hobby.

Greetings All--just got my Samsung 50" plasma last month and am now trying to decide weather to switch to SAT., or stay with cable. It took a lot just to convince my wife I needed another BIGGER TV AND a new entertainment center to hold it. I wasn't going to try to tell her we were switching programming also. GEEEZ. Well, now things have calmed back down and with the addition of DirectTV's new HD channels now is a good time to stir things up again.(LOL). I'm looking hard into Dish and Direct, kinda leaning towards Dish. Getting locals is important so an OTA will be in the future. I've been on other forums discussing OTA's, TV's and other useful info. Gonna start looking around here and see whats up.
Thanks for all the Info guys
Lake Charles,La

greetings

hi from a old dish user retired chemist located in wilds of east texas. i am not electronics type no engerner or english major. like hd and will probley listen more than give info.

Hello there! I'm new to this forum. I have been a long time Directv sub and it is a pleasure to start talking to dfferent DTV and DISH members. I hope to talk soon.

Hi there! I am new to Satellite television and figured this is a good place to find anwers to any questions, maybe even ask a few.:)

Hi, I've been an active member of many european forums for about 10 years and found this forum through google while looking for information about the Fortecstar Passion, Looks a nice, well thought out site.Thanks for allowing me to join regards mouseman

Hey Everyone !!

I've been here for a couple weeks now and thought I'd better at least say hello and I'm glad to be here !

I joined this forum just for the fact that I have seen more post here on Traxis STB's and thought just maybe (Hopefully) their will be more to follow on these Receivers.

I run a Computer Business & am in the process of starting an FTA Satellite Sales & Installation Business to coincide with my existing Business.

I have been testing a couple of receivers, Centronics DS-3300 (not really impressed with) & a Traxis DBS-5500 CI which so far seems to be an awesome STB so far. The only thing I think it needs is Blind Scan and it would be the perfect Box.

Well I guess I'd better just say hello and post this other stuff somewhere else where it most likely goes.

I hope to use this forum to learn & mabe be able to give back through my experience.

Dan. A :hungry:

Women in a Man's World

Good morning,
I'm a self-taught amature computer geek :eek:. I am trying to view my DishNetwork tv signal at my computer. My attempt to figure this out landed me at your forum. It has also opened my eyes to a world I know nothing about, Satillite! I'm here and I'm curious.
Have a great day,
gratefulyme