Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

622 hd dvr

Hi, to all and I hope I can get some help about OTA channels on the 622. When I scan for channels it locks in 10 all together & I save into memory & when I watch the OTA's I can only watch about 10 minutes & the banner pops up & I have a 0 signal on all OTA channels & all dish programing. Then I have to reset receiver & start all over again. Want to know if anyone else has this problem.

HD DVR in 2 rooms

Hi, I am new as of today. I am currently a Dish customer. I will upgrade to HD DVR but would like the HD DVR capability in 2 rooms. Dish will allow my to upgrade for tdhe 622 for $149 with $100 rebate but will allow me restricts me to 1 HD DVR tuner upgrade. They do not have a single HD DVR tuner and the 622 cost in excess of $500. I am purchasing another HD TV and will be placing it in another room. My wife is spoiled on the DVR so I must have this capability in 2 rooms. Do you know if I could connect a HD receiver (non DVR) and a standard DVR to the same TV. This way my wife could view in HD and record in standard mode.
Bottom line is: what is the most economical way to view and record HD in 2 rooms. Thanks from a new member

Hello, I'm Fitzie, from Kentucky. Dish subscriber for 3 plus years now, Vip 622, L4.05, the "everything" (which is not "really" everything) package.

Not an engineer, don't play one on TV, cannot get HD OTA due to location, previously a COFDM fan due to its technical merits in hilly country.

Looking forward to further HD channels on Dish.

Best regards to all,
Fitzie

Hey there, newbie here. Have a question about Multiswitches for Directv. I guess I should start a thread in the DTV forum. Thanks for all the future knowledge to be passed to me

Hello,
I have visited her quite a bit but for whatever reason I never registered.. I am currently a Dish Sub with one 522 and one 510. Not looking at an upgrade other then maybe swapping the 510 for a 625.

Greetings from New Member

:) Hello everyone just wanted to introduce my self as the newes member. Greetings from San juan Puerto Rico.

Hi People!!

I'm a FTA enthusiast. I have both, an MVidea FS4000 receiver and a Viewsat Ultra receiver. Just looking to learn a lot more and this site is excellent for that. Greetings from Puerto Rico, The enchantment Island, The pearl of the Carribbean. Thanks.

HI there..... New here from Canada.... nice to meet all you.

One question I have ......

What is considered "Hacking" and what is actually "FTA"???

I don't want to discuss anything that might get me banned, I just want to learn more about all this and get the best tv that I can.

another newbie here just sayi'n howdy well talk later maybe i can contribute something here ill try anyhow til later....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts