Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Hi! Im rgacet from tampa,florida, i would like to give a very good morning to all members, and thank to be here,
blessing..

Hi -

I'm new to this forum and am looking for knowledgable opinions on SatTV for computers, as in Satellite TV for PC 2007 Elite Edition ™. So if any of you have opinions or experience on this, please let me know. I don't need to waste money on stuff that doesn't work, but might be able to save a few bucks if it's as good as the service I'm paying for now.
So do a newbie a favor and let me know if you have any knowledge on this.
Thanks

Centennial, CO
Just resubscribed to Satellite Guys. I've been with Comcast for the last few years after abandoning Dish Network for lack of HD options. Now that Dish has affordable HD and plenty of channels, I'm back to satellite. I've forgotten a lot about how to do things here, so will have an adjustment period. I do have one question, though: Why do local HD channels on Dish not include The CW? I've read that they (CW) are going to get aggressive with HD this fall. I enjoy watching Supernatural in HD, even if it's kind of corny.

Last edited:
Hi Guy

Hi guys. My name is David, and i am new to this. I love learning and working with satellite stuff. Its a great hobby. Well thats pretty much it. So hope to get some help from you guys.

hello every one. i am new to fta thought i would try one need help with setup got dish aimed right with 97 percent on bar but no fta channels did i do some thing wrong
guide book no help

Just a quick hello. I just activated a subscription to DISH with HD at the beginning of July. The satellite guys forums seem to be a very informative place to get the latest news on satellite.

My first post!
Satellite TV and Radio are really fun, specially HAM Radio digital.

I'm curious about things like... getting my TimeTrax hardware to work with my new XM Direct unit, I gave my other one to a friend and now I need to re-configure it to work again, since I purchased the unit, shouldn't I be allowed to use it ?

thanks for all your support guys...

you are the best.

andres

Last edited:
This Site Is Cool

hello, :cool: I am new to this hobby and i could use some direction. I am working on a captive works 600S reciever, and i really dont know how to get started. :confused:Any help would be appreciated.
thank you :D

Noob

Hi- I just signed up yesterday. My primary hobby is woodworking, but the kids keep me on my toes about TV. So here I am!

Myron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)