Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Greetings fellow SatelliteGuys members. I am happy to get all the latest information regarding my DirecTV service. Been with DirecTV for 13 years waaay back it used to be TWO companies providing service! Anyone remember?

Anyhow also owner of my own home theater sales/insallation company. If you are in the market for HT goodies, visist my website at Audio Video Entertainment I am hopeful in providing the best service/pricing available.

Thank you!

Hi,from a new member

I am new and have what is probably a silly question but here goes.
If i own my Directv receivers do I still have to pay them the 4.99 leasing fee?

Great site :) I am enjoying learning more about my Dish 622 and new things that are coming out. Been a Dish user since '96.

Appreciate all the info here.

newbe

Just wanted to say hi. New guy on campus. I have been into HD as long as it has been around. Very first Dish HD and VOOM. Still with Dish, but waiting to see what Direct is pulling out of their hat......

Good to find you guys!

Hi, Guys!

New member here. I've been reading stuff here for some time and decided it was finally time to register! I've seen a lot of great information here, and hope to contribute some of my own experiences over time.

I am a semi-retired television engineer who has spent most of his time working in the Atlanta, Georgia area, mostly for Turner Broadcasting, although my last 8 years were spent at Philips Arena as the engineer for the video production department.

Glad to be finally "official"! :)

David

<insert standard forum intro here>

I guess all relevant info about what I am is listed in the sig. I really love this forum, it's amazing the wealth of knowledge available here about Dish and my receivers. Thanks for having me.

Hi...Dan in Hermosa Beach here! Definitely a satellite geek...owning the big C band dish for years and was one of the very first Direct TV subscribers. Can't wait until the launch of
the new HD channels in mid-September and it will be fun to read and discuss things on
this site. Hoping WGN will be included in this new HD launch. Thanks for the forum Dan

Just a little late

Hi All just wanted to Introduce myself I've been a member here a while but as you can see have'nt been around for a while so I figured I'd say HIGH HIGH HIGH!!!!:)

new retired satellite dealer

My name is Bill, new to the site. I am retired at present. I have worked with satellite, security and sound in a personal business for 15 years prior. I still have a shop full of working receivers. I have one 4dtv top of the line, in mint condition. I am not trying to sell anything. However if anyone needs anything that I have, I will consider it.
I am interested to know about FTA channels and feeds. Is there a schedual of feeds that are FTA, HD or other?
Norman at the local radio shack, told me about this site, so here I am, to check it out.
personal email is: bpoole5@carolina.rr.com
I do not know how to post to the site as of yet. When I do, I will share more about myself.
thanks---------------bill P

open 2 learn

i just got myself a reciever and willing 2 learn about it:eureka
how 2 add sattellite / channel
install new software 4 it
well 2 me that is geeky:)

Hey guys great forum. Am considering Dish for the HD programming and just bought an Olevia 237T so I need to maximize it's value. Plan on doing a bit (more) of research and picking alot of the pro's brains. Glad to be here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts