Welcome Pack without locals available through DIRT?

I think locals are required now with all packages

I have welcome pack with locals and last I checked I had to take locals...which works out as I get guide info then :)

I don't think they will allow the "without locals" option to other than grandfathered subs. But I wish you well, and look forward to a DIRT response in this thread.

I am grandfathered without locals, and have a great OTA setup, and watch only one regular OTA program. Only my MiL objects to this arrangement, so I have a 36" SDTV with DishPal for her, so she can see the EPG.

I've got the Welcome Pack right now with locals. I don't use the account at all, it's a backup source for television. It looks like the loyalty folks can offer the Welcome Pack again without locals, http://www.satelliteguys.us/dish-network-forum/268744-welcome-package-during-agreement-term.html . Can the DIRT folks downgrade my account so I don't have to call in and cancel?

Locals are required with all packages now. There are some that do not have locals, but they are grandfathered, which means any change on the account will add locals. If you send me your phone number or account number, I can review your situation

Take a look at My Programming in your account. If you go over to the International tab, it looks like you can remove locals. I'm not going to try doing it myself, but I thought I'd mention it in case someone wants to mess with it.

Well it does allow you to click on it which does show the 9.99 price
But I'm not gonna try it to see if locals get removed (I would be charged $5 to do it as I changed my package less than a month ago) ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)