Welcome Package during the Agreement Term

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

akshay_bombay

Original poster
Oct 9, 2011
PA
I am 12 months into my 2 years commitment with Dish TV , i had the America 120 till last week.
I chatted with loyalty department of Dish , and they offered me Welcome Package (with locals ) for $14.99 , and for $9.99 without the locals.

I took the $9.99 Welcome Package (without locals ). Then today i was just googling this package and found that , this is offered only those people without commitment.
And this is not also the minimum required package , and the contract says , that you may be charged an Early Termination Fees if you go below the minimum required package.

The rep , who offered me , did not mention anything about that , and he offered me this as a offer to lower my monthly bill (He did say, accepting this plan would not extend my Contract)

Can the forum , let me know whats its experience about this.

Any advice /suggestions/info would be highly appreciated.

Will you send me a PM with your phone number or account number?

I am 12 months into my 2 years commitment with Dish TV , i had the America 120 till last week.
I chatted with loyalty department of Dish , and they offered me Welcome Package (with locals ) for $14.99 , and for $9.99 without the locals.

I took the $9.99 Welcome Package (without locals ). Then today i was just googling this package and found that , this is offered only those people without commitment.
And this is not also the minimum required package , and the contract says , that you may be charged an Early Termination Fees if you go below the minimum required package.

The rep , who offered me , did not mention anything about that , and he offered me this as a offer to lower my monthly bill (He did say, accepting this plan would not extend my Contract)

Can the forum , let me know whats its experience about this.

Any advice /suggestions/info would be highly appreciated.

I didnt think you could get any package without locals anymore?

And last I checked, Family was the minimum you could have on a contract

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)