Welcome Package during the Agreement Term

akshay_bombay

Original poster
Oct 9, 2011
PA
I am 12 months into my 2 years commitment with Dish TV , i had the America 120 till last week.
I chatted with loyalty department of Dish , and they offered me Welcome Package (with locals ) for $14.99 , and for $9.99 without the locals.

I took the $9.99 Welcome Package (without locals ). Then today i was just googling this package and found that , this is offered only those people without commitment.
And this is not also the minimum required package , and the contract says , that you may be charged an Early Termination Fees if you go below the minimum required package.

The rep , who offered me , did not mention anything about that , and he offered me this as a offer to lower my monthly bill (He did say, accepting this plan would not extend my Contract)

Can the forum , let me know whats its experience about this.

Any advice /suggestions/info would be highly appreciated.

Will you send me a PM with your phone number or account number?

I am 12 months into my 2 years commitment with Dish TV , i had the America 120 till last week.
I chatted with loyalty department of Dish , and they offered me Welcome Package (with locals ) for $14.99 , and for $9.99 without the locals.

I took the $9.99 Welcome Package (without locals ). Then today i was just googling this package and found that , this is offered only those people without commitment.
And this is not also the minimum required package , and the contract says , that you may be charged an Early Termination Fees if you go below the minimum required package.

The rep , who offered me , did not mention anything about that , and he offered me this as a offer to lower my monthly bill (He did say, accepting this plan would not extend my Contract)

Can the forum , let me know whats its experience about this.

Any advice /suggestions/info would be highly appreciated.

I didnt think you could get any package without locals anymore?

And last I checked, Family was the minimum you could have on a contract

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)