Welcome Rudolpht as VOOM Moderator!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
As the administrator and founder of SatelliteGuys.US I would like to take a timeout to thanks Sean Mota for building our VOOM forum into the Internets Largest and most respected VOOM Forum.

I had no idea when I gave Sean the chance to attend the VOOM launch in New York City last year that he would take the ball and run with it so far! I am truely impressed with the work he has put into making our VOOM area a success!

Sean has came to me and asked for help in building our VOOM forum even bigger! Today I am pleased to welcome Rudolpht (Tim) as a moderator of our VOOM forum. Tim will be working to help Sean keep everything up to date and will help in making our VOOM forum even better!

So a big hats off to Sean and a big welcome to Rudolpht to the SatelliteGuys.US family!

Much appreciated. I only hope I can contribute 1/10th the energy & positive attitude that Sean brings to the board.

Tim

Thanks and Welcome

Thank you Scott for your creation and thanks again to Sean for his great contributions to your forum.
And, of course, welcome to your newest moderator, Rudolpht